gozmit97

Dec 2, 2018
Game just crashed.- When I try to start it again, I get the error
Script '<internal:marshal>' line 34:EOFError occured.
end of file reached.

Any idea what is happening or how to fix?
Alternatively, anyone with a save so I can reinstall?

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Hey everyone! :)

I'm excited to announce that we're looking for 3 people to join our team as testers for our game.

**What We’re Looking For:**
- **Tester Role**: Help us playtest and refine our game to ensure it's the best it can be in gameplay and execution.
- **Discord and GitHub**: Joining our Discord channel and GitHub repository is necessary, as it’s how we’ll coordinate and share updates.
- **RPG Maker XP Key**: While not required, having an RPG Maker XP key would be a huge plus!

**How to Join:**
- If you're interested, simply send me a direct/private message.
- We'll be deciding on our new testers by next Friday, so make sure to reach out before then!

Thanks for considering joining our team. We’re eager to hear from you. Have a great week! :)

Zamentai

Aug 20, 2018
Got an error when I'm about to battle Daisy & another chick in the lost little lamb sidequest. Any fix for this?

gozmit97

Dec 2, 2018
Could rather use some help here, if anyone knows what to do.

Game just crashed.- When I try to start it again, I get the error
Script '<internal:marshal>' line 34:EOFError occured.
end of file reached.

Any idea what is happening or how to fix?
Alternatively, anyone with a save so I can reinstall?

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Got an error when I'm about to battle Daisy & another chick in the lost little lamb sidequest. Any fix for this?
could you expand on what setup you are playing on, I just downloaded i fresh version and it seemed to work for me

Could rather use some help here, if anyone knows what to do.
again what set up otherwise you can empty your save folder here AppData\Roaming\Pokemon Entrancing Wishes and here is a save file from just before Pewter City

ok new problem surf still not working can some one help
the ability to use Surf in the overworld is unlocked after you beat Janine aka the 5 gym

Last edited:

Dragonkingooo

Apr 18, 2022
could you expand on what setup you are playing on, I just downloaded i fresh version and it seemed to work for me

again what set up otherwise you can empty your save folder here AppData\Roaming\Pokemon Entrancing Wishes and here is a save file from just before Pewter City

the ability to use Surf in the overworld is unlocked after you beat Janine aka the 5 gym
wait but how do get to her the route to janine still block by the pasma and rocket grun? they keep saying the same thing

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes