3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
What the hell do you do to solve the Regirock puzzle in the Hidden Cave?
Translate the latin text with google translate and it will roughly tell you what to do.
Left puzzle tells you to stand on a specific tile, right puzzle tells you to interact with a rock in a certain direction

MadSargeant

Nov 24, 2021
So, I tried to translate the plaque inside the cave. First plaque is done but the second one are unclear. It says,In opposite position, the last stone is knocked on the left 5 times. and well i donno which one that is.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
So, I tried to translate the plaque inside the cave. First plaque is done but the second one are unclear. It says,In opposite position, the last stone is knocked on the left 5 times. and well i donno which one that is.
On what side is the puzzle?

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
You have to inspect the plaque in the center first, then the right one. It tells you to go to the left one.
The left tells you to move 3 tiles downward, where there is an hidden switch. Just interact with it like you would with an NPC and it will open the way to the bottom of the cavern.

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
So when you finish the current build will the next update add things that you can't access? I know the gardevoir scene was pushed to the next update but if I complete this current build will I miss the chance to see it?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
So when you finish the current build will the next update add things that you can't access? I know the gardevoir scene was pushed to the next update but if I complete this current build will I miss the chance to see it?
Nope. Finish current build and next update will include garde event and the next area.

Authrella

Apr 9, 2019
What gen Pokemon is this?
I see some from newer ones that I have no idea who they are, I'm also way behind on Pokemon

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
how to complete the peeping tom quest? step by step please
Go to the male bathroom building in eclipse city, talk to the guy in the stall on the right.
He runs off, find him in three different areas in town. Text says what direction he runs off to.
When talking to him in last location, save before hand, pick option that you want. Note: turning him in immediately will make you lose out on content with asha. Still viewable in gallery in players house sans dialogue

Deanisurmom

Apr 5, 2023
So, i am kinda Stuck, i found the hidden secret cave but i have no clue how to solve its quest, ik its meant to be Hard but rn i have no idea. Any Form of Tipps or stuff would be appreciated!

HornyOnMain1376

Aug 1, 2021
Ok uh, has anyone had issues with moving the extracted game folder to a deeper folder and the game won't run? Everytime I try it's just labeled mkxp-z and doesn't load...

Reactions: casita
3.80 star(s) 82 Votes