3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

Ergast

May 31, 2017
I mean, there is the fire type legendary that you can use instead of the infernape
Two things. One, I do have it, but I prefer Infernape, and two, I didn't want to spoil that there is one legendary fire mon already available unless specifically asked about it. One of the charms of a pokemon game is to discover things on your own.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Two things. One, I do have it, but I prefer Infernape, and two, I didn't want to spoil that there is one legendary fire mon already available unless specifically asked about it. One of the charms of a pokemon game is to discover things on your own.
Changelog on main page says where it can be found tho. XD

mylittlesnivy

Jun 6, 2020
this game as same as another pokemon game Pokémon Ecchi Version,so you can use that game‘s debug.bat , and Modify the item or anything,
和另一个宝可梦游戏一个软件,所以你可以用另一个的debug来调参数,想怎么调怎么调,all pokemon 或者全31,个体值,闪光等

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
hey, so this might be a longshot but is there any way to change controls or any plans to add mouse support or something? can't really do arrow keys and my usual alternative for games w/out mouse support, numpad, doesn't seem to work.

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
hey, so this might be a longshot but is there any way to change controls or any plans to add mouse support or something? can't really do arrow keys and my usual alternative for games w/out mouse support, numpad, doesn't seem to work.
I think you can rebind stuff with F1 (usually works with rpgmaker stuff, haven't checked with this game)

• Red Heart
Reactions: bigboy6220
3.80 star(s) 82 Votes