3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

Ergast

May 31, 2017
never ending battle: they use hypnosis i use berry to wake up -> hypnosis -> berry -> hypnosis -> berry
Pet Spiritomb with Dazzling Gleam or another strong fairy move, see how well it feels after that. Give your mon a berry so you can use it twice without giving it a chance to recover or put you to sleep.

Reactions: Ethanboy

Y.F.Y.

Dec 20, 2017
Game is not that hard, like I find reborn, rejuvenation or the like harder.
Like first gym was just with the initial mon and Loppunny

LostWayfarer

Apr 29, 2018
Just noticed these and not sure if anyone else has mentioned them. We do seem to have an escape rope in the key items we can register but I can't seem to actually use it. Not sure if it's only in certain areas though. Tried it in the hidden cave and just gave me the message "Can't use that here". Also, the Tsarevniya triple triad card at the game corner has the letter "A" for the bottom and right sections while having 4 for the top and 5 for the left ones.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Now i finally understand why every one mentioned the """dificulty""", brother a full strategy team for the first gym when u did not even have a good pool of pok and even worst the exp farm to even been able to be on the same level god dammit boring, why the mayority of pokemon Fangames think this is a good way of initiate a game, pokemon is a rpg (even if it is not that "rpg") and every rpg let u a fair beginning. "I put some items" bruh u gift some powerfull items bcs is obvious that is just a bad beginning, the fact that i can go on and on with this terrible and i just the start of the game. I mean pok has gotten easier and easier with time but a virtual dificulty is just bad
Skill issue. Lopunny literally sweeps the whole gym with Swords Dance + Spin Kick. Don't call the game hard if you're a shit player who has no clue how to utilize the tools GIVEN to you. I have no sympathy for you.

ChaoticGonke

Apr 18, 2020
Don't know if my games bugged or I'm illiterate, but I beat Sonia and then I thought it told me to go to Cassie's Cafe in Eclipse City to continue the quest, but I haven't found him at all. Saw the two scenes back in the player home but that's it. Any help? Edit: I am dumb, looked at the event's document and it said "beachside cafe" not Cassie's. Duh

Last edited:
Reactions: blubbervink

MrShakedown

May 28, 2017
God fucking damn bro its fucking pokemon its not that hard you just fucking pick a move that kills the enemy mon and use items and boosting moves bro like god damn bro just fucking do it bro FUCK

On another note I hope SEX is added with random NPC trainers (and their pokemon)

Last edited:

Megas64

Dec 16, 2021
Is Asha supposed to move from the forest after you make it to the city with the 2nd gym? I did the peeping tom quest but haven't found a way to start the special duel.

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
Is Asha supposed to move from the forest after you make it to the city with the 2nd gym? I did the peeping tom quest but haven't found a way to start the special duel.
Do the quests in the top right corner of the right district of Eclipse City, you will get a specific quest for the duel.

Reactions: Megas64

7twenty

Sep 11, 2017
I do have one question, though: What's your ideal team for this game? 6 mons. Obviously, gotta keep the starter, and the Lopunny has hugely boosted stats. Who fills out your 4 open spots?

Ergast

May 31, 2017
I do have one question, though: What's your ideal team for this game? 6 mons. Obviously, gotta keep the starter, and the Lopunny has hugely boosted stats. Who fills out your 4 open spots?
Right now, at the end of the current version (unless I missed a release), the starter, the other 4 waifumons and an Infernape to round the type coverage of the team.

7twenty

Sep 11, 2017
Right now, at the end of the current version (unless I missed a release), the starter, the other 4 waifumons and an Infernape to round the type coverage of the team.
Yeah, seems all the waifumons have good type coverage and boosted stats, which makes sense.

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
I mean, there is the fire type legendary that you can use instead of the infernape

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
The other Waifumon. But if you are looking for some filler for the time being, Snuble, Hoppip, Oddish, Nidoran (M), Mareep, Spearow and Sharpedo/Mightyana (from the events) are all good for either damage or status spreading.

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes