3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

n3o32

Apr 29, 2023
Need help. I cannot proceed the disscussion with the proffessor after getting gym badge no.3

The text shows :

"It appears you do not have starter pokemon in your party. Best bring her along before we continue the disccussion. Alright"

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Need help. I cannot proceed the disscussion with the proffessor after getting gym badge no.3

The text shows :

"It appears you do not have starter pokemon in your party. Best bring her along before we continue the disccussion. Alright"
Hmmmm.... Well that is a conundrum.
I am not sure what went wrong here. When I tested this part of the game everything seemed fine? Are you sure you aren't missing something? Of course, I cant see what happens in your game but maybe there's a clue somewere? Try looking a bit more closely. I am sure the solution to this problem is spelled out somewere!

Last edited:

sdfiiaaafa

Mar 26, 2018
"Encounter with Sirfetch’d and Tsarevniya. After beating them both, you can recruit Tsarevniya in the hidden grotto. Recruiting her unlocks a scene in the Hidden grotto and in the player's house."
Can anyone tell me where can I get this event. I am on route 4 and not sure exactly what they talking about. I already finish the third gym.

B000

Mar 10, 2022
"Encounter with Sirfetch’d and Tsarevniya. After beating them both, you can recruit Tsarevniya in the hidden grotto. Recruiting her unlocks a scene in the Hidden grotto and in the player's house."
Can anyone tell me where can I get this event. I am on route 4 and not sure exactly what they talking about. I already finish the third gym.
When you enter route four if you hug the right side (either from the top or bottom of the route) there will be an area with some trees with a patch of dirt in front of them where you can enter the area

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes