3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
To buy a house... And get the TMs... and buy all the berries for the waifumon...and prepare for the next update where I need a bunch of potions cause I hate backtracking.
Eh, i get your point for the TMs. But allow me to kindly dissagree.
When you reach eclipse city, you have enough money for the house, even after buying the berries for lopunny and garde. Even if you are short due to buying a few healing items, the ranger quests alone give quite a bit of money. So the house is a non issue.

The TMs...you dont need em. Honestly. The waifumon have enough power due to stats and custom moves. You dont need the game corner TM's. But if you want to use other mons and thus the game corner TMs, yes money will be tight.

Healing items for next update? Why buy that many healing items before even knowing what you are gonna encounter? The entire game is bases on preparing for specific hurdles you encounter whitout alwaya knowing what to prepare for. If you want to brute force your way trough with healing items, go right ahead but if money is tight, you might want to be more carefull with how you spend your money.

There is no reason to debug in money or say that payday is a must have alternative. In my opinion, of course.

Garprinny

Sep 9, 2017
As BOOO said, a couple more waifumons and a new update with a new waifumon coming soon.
While I love more waifumons (hope Pheromosa comes soon), please tell me my boy Tauros can be catched soon, him and Fearrow have been my favorite partners through all pokemon games.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
While I love more waifumons (hope Pheromosa comes soon), please tell me my boy Tauros can be catched soon, him and Fearrow have been my favorite partners through all pokemon games.
Pheromosa is unfortunately not in the game because she's an Ultra beast that doesn't appear in the timeline of events until a certain mad lady tried opening a dimensional rift into the world. Essentially, none of the Ultra beasts will make an appearance (except one who was only included as a joke and callback).

As for Taurus, well I guess there's no harm to include him in the next update. Try searching the mountains when it drops.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Garprinny

Garprinny

Sep 9, 2017
Pheromosa is unfortunately not in the game because she's an Ultra beast that doesn't appear in the timeline of events until a certain mad lady tried opening a dimensional rift into the world. Essentially, none of the Ultra beasts will make an appearance (except one who was only included as a joke and callback).

As for Taurus, well I guess there's no harm to include him in the next update. Try searching the mountains when it drops.
Thank you so much man, the 3 of us can go on an adventure again. Now I can imagine the protagonist and Asha riding Tauros into the sunset together.

Sad about Pheromosa but ultimately not a problem, also speaking about dimensional rifts, I don't know if you have been asked this before but are you planning on adding something like a bonus dungeon as a sidequest or in the post game? Pokeprotagonists have a history of wandering into ridiculously dangerous places alone, at least this time it will be a responsable adult and researcher.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021

I dunno if you ever plan on doing this or not, but I would love to see Charizard in this game. My favorite starter pokemon of all time.

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes