3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

sdfiiaaafa

Mar 26, 2018
When you enter route four if you hug the right side (either from the top or bottom of the route) there will be an area with some trees with a patch of dirt in front of them where you can enter the area
Wait what about the scene? Is it on the next update?

B000

Mar 10, 2022
Random thought I had earlier: When are we gonna get access to a fishing rod? or are we not gonna get one?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hey SINtax EroRR , it's been a while. I had to uninstall the game for reasons, but I'm back. Last time I checked there was Loppuny and Gardevoir. Is there any other waifumon now?

B000

Mar 10, 2022
I'm very new to pokemon team building in general, what team would you suggest to build around them?
If you want a good team you will have to wait for someone to hyper analyze all the options but what I'm assuming most people (myself included) do is just throw all the waifumon that appear into your team as there is enough space to fit them all and they all work well enough to blast through the game as it is, I suggest doing this as all the waifumon have super high base stats

Reactions: Deviton123

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
To add to this, next update will include the sixth waifumon with more following.
teams should be build for your current hurdle, you will have acess to the move relearner to re teach moves if necesary for a certain oponent and audino breeders to quickly train certain pokemon to a reasonable level if they are freshly caught.
If you do not have much experience with teambuilding, the trial and error is rewarding to go trough... atleast in my opinion

Last edited:
Reactions: Deviton123

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
To add to this, next update will include the sixth waifumon with more following.
teams should be build for your current hurdle, you will have acess to the move relearner to re teach moves if necesary for a certain oponent and audino breeders to quickly train certain pokemon to a reasonable level if they are freshly caught.
If you do not have much experience with teambuilding, the trial and error is rewarding to go trough... atleast in my opinion
Are waifumons supposed to be custom creations like the starter?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Are waifumons supposed to be custom creations like the starter?
Good question.
I dont know how far in the story you are. But pokemon gene manipulation is a heavy plot point in the game. Some pokemon are actively experimented on, this pushes them from regular mons like lopunny, to mons who are different but still resembles their original forms like viruark and tsarevniya, to new 'fakemons' like the starter pokemon.

You can expect, as the story progresses, to see more custom looking pokemon.

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes