3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Thank you so much man, the 3 of us can go on an adventure again. Now I can imagine the protagonist and Asha riding Tauros into the sunset together.

Sad about Pheromosa but ultimately not a problem, also speaking about dimensional rifts, I don't know if you have been asked this before but are you planning on adding something like a bonus dungeon as a sidequest or in the post game? Pokeprotagonists have a history of wandering into ridiculously dangerous places alone, at least this time it will be a responsable adult and researcher.
Nothing planned on that yet, though the post game DLC content revolves playing as Asha. As for dangerous dungeons, wellllll its subjective.

Reactions: Garprinny

bcgibson

Mar 5, 2022
I have decided to leave a through review since my previous attempts were considered trolling. Game has a a strong development has far as story goes. The mechanics are ok but has a too much of a gamer mode sorta playthrough. Animation are lacking you just get pictures that can be googled. Now for the more permanent thing that over 10 pages of people have talked about. The difficulty. You have to basically pokemon rby grind the game and rely on rng with potions and moves. Even after you win you are met with not equal effort for what you put in. For what a hentai game is supposed to be, or any highly regarded h game you aren’t supposed to spend much time grinding or thinking at all. The whole goal for the most part is to finish as soon as possible. This is the opposite of that. In contrast a quick summary was met with quick nastiness and cursing towards myself and another member several months ago. Both game and real life circumstances have to give this a 1 star. The only thing keeping this up is story otherwise just find another game.
Note: my previous actions were in response to negativity and cursing of my discussion with my honest review and I had defend myself and others here even with the passage of time I am not a troll but a fellow community member who is just playing games posted here. I’ve tried reaching out to mods with avail.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SINtax EroRR

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I have decided to leave a through review since my previous attempts were considered trolling. Game has a a strong development has far as story goes. The mechanics are ok but has a too much of a gamer mode sorta playthrough. Animation are lacking you just get pictures that can be googled. Now for the more permanent thing that over 10 pages of people have talked about. The difficulty. You have to basically pokemon rby grind the game and rely on rng with potions and moves. Even after you win you are met with not equal effort for what you put in. For what a hentai game is supposed to be, or any highly regarded h game you aren’t supposed to spend much time grinding or thinking at all. The whole goal for the most part is to finish as soon as possible. This is the opposite of that. In contrast a quick summary was met with quick nastiness and cursing towards myself and another member several months ago. Both game and real life circumstances have to give this a 1 star. The only thing keeping this up is story otherwise just find another game.
Note: my previous actions were in response to negativity and cursing of my discussion with my honest review and I had defend myself and others here even with the passage of time I am not a troll but a fellow community member who is just playing games posted here. I’ve tried reaching out to mods with avail.
"I'm not a troll" says the guy who uses an outdated quote from 6 months ago as the 'core' of an argument, doesn't understand that this game is NOT a hentai game, its a fan game with hentai as a bonus (literally stated in the description of the front page, but conveniently ignored by you) and picking fights with fellow 'community members' for trying to explain why you were unwise to nitpick a 6-month old post, and then literally admits to applying personal feelings and bias in a review that is supposed to be impartial.

Yeah, TOTALLY not a troll. And I'm the president of the United States.

Zodiark69

Dec 1, 2017
"I'm not a troll" says the guy who uses an outdated quote from 6 months ago as the 'core' of an argument, doesn't understand that this game is NOT a hentai game, its a fan game with hentai as a bonus (literally stated in the description of the front page, but conveniently ignored by you) and picking fights with fellow 'community members' for trying to explain why you were unwise to nitpick a 6-month old post, and then literally admits to applying personal feelings and bias in a review that is supposed to be impartial.

Yeah, TOTALLY not a troll. And I'm the president of the United States.
Mr. President, how goes the work?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Good news everybody!
The final round of beta testing for the next release, Version 0.383 has just started!

The patreon version will be released soon!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: NewJohn1

peepeepoopooey

Mar 10, 2023
It's supposed to be played more as an ordinary game with H scenes scattered through it more as a reward, if you are having trouble beating the game try farming levels with the pokemon breeders in the first 2 towns, beyond that the hybrid pokemon (Lopunny, Gardevoir, Viruark, Allerita, and Tsarevniya) are busted if you use them correctly

KeeblerElf89

May 5, 2023
Hey all! I just beat the third gym and I cant figure out where to go from here. Am I to wait for an update or did I miss something. I am loving the game BTW. It focuses on the game with just the right amount of FAP material.

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
Hey all! I just beat the third gym and I cant figure out where to go from here. Am I to wait for an update or did I miss something. I am loving the game BTW. It focuses on the game with just the right amount of FAP material.
Head to the shack on the beach to get an event with the Prof. Afterwards a few more events open up for the waifumon and even the third gym leader.

KeeblerElf89

May 5, 2023
Head to the shack on the beach to get an event with the Prof. Afterwards a few more events open up for the waifumon and even the third gym leader.
OK anything after that. Talked to the red hooded guy in eclipse city and he says to check out the outpost or go north and I have tried both. Found the hidden cave going north but it was more or less empty. Except for the 2 tablets and the one empty one

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
OK anything after that. Talked to the red hooded guy in eclipse city and he says to check out the outpost or go north and I have tried both. Found the hidden cave going north but it was more or less empty. Except for the 2 tablets and the one empty one
Check the guide for all current events

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
OK. I'll look for it since a link wasn't provided in your post. I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction. I was unaware there was a guide. Thank you!
Guide is on the main page. I didnt link it since I thought that was the obvious place to look XD
Have a good one and if you have more questions feel free to post them!

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Good news everyone!

The newest release, Version 0.384A, has just been released on the ! :PogChamp:
Public release will be available in a week!

• Love
Reactions: Garprinny

Hsnacke

Aug 22, 2020
I don't know if I missed a step or if a file is missing, but every time I try to run the game it won't allow it, it says something about no game scripts specified.

What can I do to fix that?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I don't know if I missed a step or if a file is missing, but every time I try to run the game it won't allow it, it says something about no game scripts specified.

What can I do to fix that?
The .Ini file.
Go to the FAQ section of the guide. Solution is in there.

Reactions: Hsnacke
3.80 star(s) 82 Votes