3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
Is this stupid female ninetails quest important or can i skip it? cos ive spent over 30 minutes lokking for a fire stone or a female vulpix, and i have found neither.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Is this stupid female ninetails quest important or can i skip it? cos ive spent over 30 minutes lokking for a fire stone or a female vulpix, and i have found neither.
Just skip it, that's a normal trade. You'll get a Type:Null for that and without the elemental drives it's meh.

Reactions: notamasochist

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
So what happens if you let your gardevoir go full Doom Eternal mode on the guys that snatch you up? I got lots of goodies for making her a good girl, but I'm curious what the outcome was otherwise.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
So what happens if you let your gardevoir go full Doom Eternal mode on the guys that snatch you up? I got lots of goodies for making her a good girl, but I'm curious what the outcome was otherwise.
You get money, TM protect and Gardevoir will be a bit more.... Proactive in future events

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
quick question,does anyone happen to know the order of the fight with Tsarevniya at the end of the Ice cave
Read the murals (The stars indicating something you can interact with) you find in the ice cave. the order of moves are on them.

Garprinny

Sep 9, 2017
YES! Finally with Tauros now here the gang is back again! This is definitely the most fun I had since I discovered the new versions of Tauros.

Whatever the game throws at me now I can handle! Though now that Tauros and Fearow are never leaving my team, and Allerita being my starter is also staying, is really painful having to choose the remaining 3 according to the situation...

Reactions: blubbervink

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
There's an issue where whenever I start a battle ingame, the game crashes with the message
"Script 'GameData' line 95: RuntimeError occurred.
Unknown ID SEDUCE."

Any way to fix this?
No. You overleveled in an old file where Allerita could learn Seduce.
Seduce has been removed because the move did not work the way the dev intended.

Only way to solve this now is to start a new game.

Reactions: The_regretful_dood

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
No. You overleveled in an old file where Allerita could learn Seduce.
Seduce has been removed because the move did not work the way the dev intended.

Only way to solve this now is to start a new game.
You can 'fix' this still by using debug mode to de-level your starter, just saying.

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes