3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
With this new version, so after all the content was done in the previous version(the one that went to gym 3) minus event 2 cuz it was "broken" at the time I last played.
I got your answer. The event is locked behind being full non lethal or full ruthless during Gardevoir 2.
If you did not do this during Gardevoir 2, you will be able to achieve this at a future gardevoir event.
Meaning that the event at the hotspring room is locked to you for now.
I will update the guide to include this.

Apr 21, 2022
I can't solve the ice cave puzzle. There's an ice chunk that has a different sprite from every other rock in the cave that looks you're supposed to interact with, but nothing happens and now I'm stuck with no way out. (and no, escape rope does nothing)

Last edited:

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I can't solve the ice cave puzzle. There's an ice chunk that has a different sprite from every other rock in the cave that looks you're supposed to interact with, but nothing happens and now I'm stuck with no way out. (and no, escape rope does nothing)
Only things you should interact with are the glowing stars (the murals) and the exit.
And the Items, of course.

Last edited:

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
So I've got a bit of a bug. Did the lopunny back rooms quest, finished it and everything, but my save button has decided to stay gone. Anyone else?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
So I've got a bit of a bug. Did the lopunny back rooms quest, finished it and everything, but my save button has decided to stay gone. Anyone else?
That.... Is weird.
Did not happen during testing.
Can you hard reset and do it again. see if it happens again.

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
That.... Is weird.
Did not happen during testing.
Can you hard reset and do it again. see if it happens again.
Same thing happened to me, reset to the save just before the event and tried again but the Save button still disappeared. Tried flying to different towns, going to different areas with a scene transition and sleeping at home incase any of those counted as new areas or time advancement but it didn't work.

Anyways, SINtax EroRR is it hard to assign like HM functions to different moves? Just asking cause since there's now a new waifumon that has wings you don't really need a bird HM slave to fly around, but it's also a shame to teach Drakaiden Fly. If it's easy to implement maybe you could attach it to Dragons Descent.

Like I assume the rocks that Gardevoir flings away, Rock Smash, are just events/switches that if she's in your party they disappear so that's probably easy enough compared to what I'm talking about. IDK anything about Pokemon Essentials and maybe you already made it complicated enough by making it a dual-type attack but just my suggestion.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Same thing happened to me, reset to the save just before the event and tried again but the Save button still disappeared. Tried flying to different towns, going to different areas with a scene transition and sleeping at home incase any of those counted as new areas or time advancement but it didn't work.

Anyways, SINtax EroRR is it hard to assign like HM functions to different moves? Just asking cause since there's now a new waifumon that has wings you don't really need a bird HM slave to fly around, but it's also a shame to teach Drakaiden Fly. If it's easy to implement maybe you could attach it to Dragons Descent.

Like I assume the rocks that Gardevoir flings away, Rock Smash, are just events/switches that if she's in your party they disappear so that's probably easy enough compared to what I'm talking about. IDK anything about Pokemon Essentials and maybe you already made it complicated enough by making it a dual-type attack but just my suggestion.
Its.... Not hard to do.
I actually did suggest makign dragons descent be able to fly. But I dont think he is sold on it yet. But maybe if more people want it, he might think about it again.
I'll get back to you about the save.

Reactions: Layfon

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
So... For some reason the re-enabling of saving is broken If you choose the sexual option during the event.
This is fixed next patch.
Current solutions: Reset and wait till next patch to do this event.
Choose no when asked if you want the sexual content to continue (You won't lose out on anything, just some sexual text)
Or after doing the event, do the Gardevoir 2 event afterwards. Since that one also disables your saves and enables them afterwards, it will fix your current issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: Layfon

Prosha

Feb 27, 2020
Find another bug: start gardevoir quest after 3 gym, lose battle, so game end. Now I can't continue from past save: save loaded and immediately show credits. Before I got a bug with loppuny. If this is not the intention of the developer to show the hardcore of the game, then this is a rather serious problem.

p.s. game freezes for half minute every time when i go to zone third town. Even if i leaving buildings or have third trener event. Very annoying.

Last edited:

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Find another bug: start gardevoir quest after 3 gym, lose battle, so game end. Now I can't continue from past save: save loaded and immediately show credits. Before I got a bug with loppuny. If this is not the intention of the developer to show the hardcore of the game, then this is a rather serious problem.
If you mean that you game over and cant reload cause it keeps booting you to the load save menu. Yeah, thats a bug that some ppl have and some others dont. We dont know what causes it. Press F12 to restart the game.

BRuhWHERE

May 13, 2022
I don't know this is a bug or not. Apparently after I defeated Drakaiden I don't see her anywhere, I check the map and the groove but I don't find her

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes