3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
How can you catch Drakaiden? I already deafeted her but she nowhere to be dound
You need to capture her in that battle. If you defeated her she's gone forever (RIP)
I did it by using Coma without knowing that it has been changed from 100% sleep to damage and chance of sleep...

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
You need to capture her in that battle. If you defeated her she's gone forever (RIP)
I did it by using Coma without knowing that it has been changed from 100% sleep to damage and chance of sleep...
Yeah, Coma has been nerfed, it was too OP.

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
Have accidentally killed Drakaiden because she got crit, decided to replay but accid saved game on exit, my ass exploded and i fucking deleted this game

Jul 13, 2021
that ice puzzle bug is horrible i wish id known before saving , i actually cant make it out to top or the entrance . would debug mode teleportation break my save ?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Android Port Please
I will quote from the FAQ section of the guide for your convenience:

I have this problem with using JoiPlay and….

I am going to stop you right there chief. Pokémon ‘H’ Version will only be supported for Windows. We do not give technical support for any other version you wish to play it on.
However, If you must use JoiPlay, the version downloaded from their does seem to work best. It fixes the 004 errors that the outdated Playstore version seems to get.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
So I just did the Gardevoir side quest in Eclipse City and for some reason Psychic was replaced with Dream Eater. After the side quest ended, it reverted back to Psychic. Is this intentional or a bug?

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
So... For some reason the re-enabling of saving is broken If you choose the sexual option during the event.
This is fixed next patch.
Current solutions: Reset and wait till next patch to do this event.
Choose no when asked if you want the sexual content to continue (You won't lose out on anything, just some sexual text)
Or after doing the event, do the Gardevoir 2 event afterwards. Since that one also disables your saves and enables them afterwards, it will fix your current issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Sorry for the late reply but yeah I can confirm that I did choose the sex option at the end, so that must have been it. Thankfully I didn't lose anything important since I saved right before.

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes