3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
What do you mean a to do?
That to proceed on the Movie Date Night event i "have" to buy the house, if i don't buy the house i can't do the event. Sorry for my english, i have no problem to read it but sometimes i have a hard time to find the good words while using it.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
That to proceed on the Movie Date Night event i "have" to buy the house, if i don't buy the house i can't do the event. Sorry for my english, i have no problem to read it but sometimes i have a hard time to find the good words while using it.
I see.... feel free to check the guide on the main page. It gives more clues for the events

Iao

Nov 2, 2022
Is it normal that you can't do it with Viruark?
I pressed add to party before the other option but now its like this, is it normaly like this?
View attachment 2795354
where can i find her? I already did the 3rd gym by any chance does it have any impact on the fact of getting her? because I don't want to have to reset my run for this bullshit :/

Last edited:

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
where can i find her? I already did the 3rd gym by any chance does it have any impact on the fact of getting her? because I don't want to have to reset my run for this bullshit :/
Nope you can get her right as you enter Eclipse City. The guide has additional clues on where she is located if you look at Viruarks character page.

Kuran0

Mar 6, 2018
i think i might just be dumb, but i cant find the exp share that the guide says is in the first town

Oct 21, 2022
Probably a dumb question that someone already answered. but I tried to play pokemon h version on joiplay since I don't have a pc.but the most I got threw is the nameing screen and I have no idea how to fix it.(ps I have already trying to optimize maps)

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes