3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
The Eclipse City loading times are super long. I seriously thought that my game had crashed after seeing a black screen for 30 seconds after leaving Cassie's Cafe. Otherwise, this is a pretty good game so far.
Yeah... The wiki and guide FAQ section has a short answer about the loading times but aside from that. Not much that can be done. its annoying.
Glad you enjoy the game <3

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
Good evening everyone!

As most of you know, Pokemon 'H' Version contains numerous waifumon with custom designs. Over the last few days, SINtax EroRR has made some cool new designs for waifumons who will eventually be added to the game.
I would like to take this oppertunity to share a design of a waifumon that will hit the polls on the soon!

Meet Lazural!
View attachment 2815461
Sintax creating this beauty during a livestream on the Pokemon 'H' Discord server. The art streams are open for all patreons.
Non patreons have acces to art for future designs as they are all posted after creation.

If you like the art and want to see more. Join the discord, Link on main page, and follow the streams and/or give feedback on the final results!
The discord is also a great place to hang out with the community! Come and have a look.
Just imagining going to sleep with the Lazural and waking up next to her only to be face to face with one of the angry faces on the side of her head is both incredibly amusing and terrifying at the same time.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Just imagining going to sleep with the Lazural and waking up next to her only to be face to face with one of the angry faces on the side of her head is both incredibly amusing and terrifying at the same time.
Could be grounds for a doujin lmao.

imadecoy123

Nov 3, 2022
I personally enjoy the game. The very idea of an adult based Pokemon game has always been what I wanted. I also enjoy the new pokemon along side with new variants of older ones.
P.S. The idea of Coma being a move is just bonkers, and it adds insult to injury if it puts them too sleep. I love it. :KEK:

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Regarding the difficulty, have you though about eliminating pokeballs and making you use only given pokemon? I think most players are going to use the waifu team and I don't see any reason to complete the pokedex here so catching pokemon might not be needed here.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Regarding the difficulty, have you though about eliminating pokeballs and making you use only given pokemon? I think most players are going to use the waifu team and I don't see any reason to complete the pokedex here so catching pokemon might not be needed here.
Oh sure, let's go against non-retarded genre savvy vanilla Elite 4 with only Waifumons. What can be wrong?

This game is pokemon game FIRST, and eroge second. Why eliminate the 95% of the content for the 5%?

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Oh sure, let's go against non-retarded genre savvy vanilla Elite 4 with only Waifumons. What can be wrong?

This game is pokemon game FIRST, and eroge second. Why eliminate the 95% of the content for the 5%?
You only need the starter and a coverage pokemon for everything I've seen in this game, getting mythical or legendaries and strong pokemon in the wild is mostly overkill, this is harder than vanilla but easier than most other non ero hacks.
Making it so that you can only play with received pokemon and waifus would limit you and force new strategies, also if you make all the received pokemon humanoid or at least sexualized pokemons (by the doujin comunity) you can explain it with the "You're not here to complete the pokedex and be the champion but to learn how can we procreate with pokemon" which is exactly what you have been hired to do.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
You only need the starter and a coverage pokemon for everything I've seen in this game, getting mythical or legendaries and strong pokemon in the wild is mostly overkill, this is harder than vanilla but easier than most other non ero hacks.
Making it so that you can only play with received pokemon and waifus would limit you and force new strategies, also if you make all the received pokemon humanoid or at least sexualized pokemons (by the doujin comunity) you can explain it with the "You're not here to complete the pokedex and be the champion but to learn how can we procreate with pokemon" which is exactly what you have been hired to do.
Then sure, you're welcomed to do it your way. Nobody prevents you doing that.
But why force your way for others who wanted to play their way?

Reactions: Badrok

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Then sure, you're welcomed to do it your way. Nobody prevents you doing that.
But why force your way for others who wanted to play their way?
It's mildly jarring how the MC catches pokemon and fights gyms like a 10 years old (by that world logic) with normal pokemon when he's been hired to investigate the possibility of procreating with pokemon, if the dev if willing to go all the way and implement a complete pokedex I can't say a thing but if he's willing to accept my suggestion it could save him a lot of time.
Are you really having trouble with this game? The starter is op as fuck and the other waifus aren't weak either.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
It's mildly jarring how the MC catches pokemon and fights gyms like a 10 years old (by that world logic) with normal pokemon when he's been hired to investigate the possibility of procreating with pokemon, if the dev if willing to go all the way and implement a complete pokedex I can't say a thing but if he's willing to accept my suggestion it could save him a lot of time.
Are you really having trouble with this game? The starter is op as fuck and the other waifus aren't weak either.
Your suggestion stank of high ego. There's no 'OP as Fuck' pokemon, ever; every pokemon has their own hard counter.
Even if you can curbstomp everything in the game right now there's no promise future content will be this 'easy'. A simple strat of something using Baton Pass after putting Agility and Substitute and using Magnitude will probably kill the starter. Gardevoir can be easily dispatched with a Sucker Punch if you know she's probably gonna do Coma, and Insomniac or Chesto berry will prevent that long enough to defeat her. Lopunny is easy picking with a Ghost/Poison type as long as she didn't learn any elemental punches. Viruark is weak against Ground, start with non-attack moves such as Screech or Confuse Ray will prevent the poison counter; using a poison-type pokemon such as Muk will basically invalidate half of her moveset.

Everyone who played competitive pokemon will know if you're using a particular pokemon, you are limited to the moveset and abilities available to that pokemon. That's why you use egg moves, TMs, and Hidden Abilities: so you can outsmart your opponents and defeat them. Proudly announcing "I'll only use Waifumons!" is just like saying 'hey I'm a retard looking to get hard countered!'

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SINtax EroRR

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
You're only looking at it from the perspective of the current version. It gets harder. Much. Harder. And I will say that relying only on waifumon, as powerful as they are, to be poor decision-making. This will be especially true in the later sections of the game where Gym leaders and trainers have certain gimmicks that require you to swap around and think of strats in order to win.

And no, you're not hired to only procreate with Pokemon. I know not everyone pays attention to the plot but uh, that's an understatement. Also, you're not 'challenging gyms like a 10-year old', you're testing boundaries and taking your assigned pokemon on a journey, and travelling the region and challenging the gyms is the most linear way to do that. If your complaint was that you dont want to be compelled to challenge gyms, well you just have to live with that I suppose. After all, most human waifus in this game ARE Gym leaders and beating them is the first step to getting their respect and acknowledgement.

In other words, no. I will not be deleting the function of pokeballs and pokemon, because that is foolishly restrictive. Also, most of my time isn't spent on game mechanics, its in writing, creating events, testing them again and again, designing mutated waifumons, creating CGs, creating Art assets, and essentially everything that has nothing to do with Game mechanics.

EDIT: Another thing I forgot to mention; All waifumons are optional. Aside from Gardevoir who is offered to you on a silver platter, every other waifumon are rewards to the player for EXPLORING. If you don't check every nook and cranny, you dont get the waifumons. If I disable the ability to catch mons for variety and team coverage as well as niche strategies, you'll be painfully restricted with no alternatives if I were to present new enemies that counter the most commonly used Waifumon.

So yeah, removing the ability to catch Pokemon, in a Pokemon game, is poor design.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
So there's a small bug, nothing gamebreaking, but if i hit F12 to reset the game i get this error message, "Script 'Trainer' line4: TypeError occured. Trainer is not a class. 367:Textbook:16: previous definition of Trainer was here."
The fuck? What was the situation when you pressed f12?

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Your suggestion stank of high ego. There's no 'OP as Fuck' pokemon, ever; every pokemon has their own hard counter.
Even if you can curbstomp everything in the game right now there's no promise future content will be this 'easy'. A simple strat of something using Baton Pass after putting Agility and Substitute and using Magnitude will probably kill the starter. Gardevoir can be easily dispatched with a Sucker Punch if you know she's probably gonna do Coma, and Insomniac or Chesto berry will prevent that long enough to defeat her. Lopunny is easy picking with a Ghost/Poison type as long as she didn't learn any elemental punches. Viruark is weak against Ground, start with non-attack moves such as Screech or Confuse Ray will prevent the poison counter; using a poison-type pokemon such as Muk will basically invalidate half of her moveset.

Everyone who played competitive pokemon will know if you're using a particular pokemon, you are limited to the moveset and abilities available to that pokemon. That's why you use egg moves, TMs, and Hidden Abilities: so you can outsmart your opponents and defeat them. Proudly announcing "I'll only use Waifumons!" is just like saying 'hey I'm a retard looking to get hard countered!'
You are talking about human adversaries, we are playing against AI so unless they can read what move you are about to use AI are pretty limited in their actions, but anyways the dev has spoken and we will have pokemon catching.
And no, you're not hired to only procreate with Pokemon. I know not everyone pays attention to the plot but uh, that's an understatement. Also, you're not 'challenging gyms like a 10-year old', you're testing boundaries and taking your assigned pokemon on a journey, and travelling the region and challenging the gyms is the most linear way to do that. If your complaint was that you dont want to be compelled to challenge gyms, well you just have to live with that I suppose. After all, most human waifus in this game ARE Gym leaders and beating them is the first step to getting their respect and acknowledgement.
I know you are not hired only to procreate with pokemon, but you are hired to test Allerita and the Professor also mentions that you can use the gyms and the elite four as a medium to test her possibilities so I'm not against there being an elite four and gyms, but the idea of using non fuckable pokemon to beat the game goes a bit against your job, but if you want to do it go ahead.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I know you are not hired only to procreate with pokemon, but you are hired to test Allerita and the Professor also mentions that you can use the gyms and the elite four as a medium to test her possibilities so I'm not against there being an elite four and gyms, but the idea of using non fuckable pokemon to beat the game goes a bit against your job, but if you want to do it go ahead.
A field researchers job is to study and document the region. Both its flora, fauna and its ecological layout.
Sure there are new pokemon that should defenitely be documented but that does not mean the other pokemon, who can be found in other regions, are less important to the job.
Ppl need to know if a bunch of dangerous pokemon have a nest in a certain area.
No idea why you assume that using the regular mons is against your job...

Reactions: Badrok
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes