3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

nico360

May 17, 2020
I saw that the developer put a dojo to be able to train evs, so I have to ask, can you also train ivs there? and I also wanted to know if mints were included to change natures, or something similar

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I saw that the developer put a dojo to be able to train evs, so I have to ask, can you also train ivs there? and I also wanted to know if mints were included to change natures, or something similar
You cannot train IV's no.
There are no plans to add mints at this moment. Not saying it wont happen, but it there are no plans for it yet.

Reactions: nico360

nico360

May 17, 2020
You cannot train IV's no.
There are no plans to add mints at this moment. Not saying it wont happen, but it there are no plans for it yet.
That means I'll have to restart the game 1000 times to get the proper nature, just like in the old days xD

nico360

May 17, 2020
How many chances are there that the developer will change Audino for some random pokemon that gives speed evs when you beat it? xp farming npc are a great help, but the starting pokemon they give us at the start of the game uses speed evs not hp (at least of course there is something in the game that removes evs, so it would be appreciated if you They will say if there is something implemented and where to get it) or optionally prevent us from getting evs from the xp farming npc

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
How many chances are there that the developer will change Audino for some random pokemon that gives speed evs when you beat it? xp farming npc are a great help, but the starting pokemon they give us at the start of the game uses speed evs not hp (at least of course there is something in the game that removes evs, so it would be appreciated if you They will say if there is something implemented and where to get it) or optionally prevent us from getting evs from the xp farming npc
Most likely 0 chance. Use the ev reducing berries to reset your evs. The pokemon summary has a tracker so its quite easy.

Reactions: nico360

nico360

May 17, 2020
Most likely 0 chance. Use the ev reducing berries to reset your evs. The pokemon summary has a tracker so its quite easy.
Thanks, I didn't know if the berries thing was implemented, and I spent a lot of time resetting just to get it half decent (and naive because the universe didn't want it timid)

Reactions: blubbervink

FantomXY

May 12, 2020
I ask for help, I’m messing up somewhere and I don’t want to go through it again, the game is certainly interesting, but it takes too long to open the full gallery. i would love to do it but english is not my language (thanks google translator). because of this, I want to ask for help with unlocking the gallery, or at least a full save with it, well, or a way to unlock it through cheats!

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I ask for help, I’m messing up somewhere and I don’t want to go through it again, the game is certainly interesting, but it takes too long to open the full gallery. i would love to do it but english is not my language (thanks google translator). because of this, I want to ask for help with unlocking the gallery, or at least a full save with it, well, or a way to unlock it through cheats!
If you dont want to play the game feel free to open the pbs file and look trough the graphic folder for all the pictures

DEADLORAN2

Aug 27, 2018
So i broke my playthrough with demo team button... And all my mons are gone... Is anyone got full save?
And, btw, is there any way to add game main pokemons via debug?
And yes, it's my problem, not the game

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
So i broke my playthrough with demo team button... And all my mons are gone... Is anyone got full save?
And, btw, is there any way to add game main pokemons via debug?
And yes, it's my problem, not the game
Load your last save...

dracoxl1

Nov 15, 2021
HELP!!!!! IM PANICKING.
I MADE SURE TO SAVE BEFORE I WENT INTO THE MARKET BASMENT WITH LOPUNNY, BUT NOW IM STUCK THERE AND I CAN'T GET OUT!!!!!> PLEASSE HELP!!!!! WHAT DO I DO?!!!!!!!

YaUstal

Nov 18, 2022
Hi. Any tips for how to beat Asha's main pokemon at Cassie's Cafe? He kills anyone on my team on the first turn.

Salek

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hi. Any tips for how to beat Asha's main pokemon at Cassie's Cafe? He kills anyone on my team on the first turn.
Use your starter. Boost the defense and attack before Asha uses her starter. Since she always uses her starter last, you have enough time. (At least that's how it was for me).

hhhhhhh.png

Reactions: RedPillBlues

ishaklove

Mar 12, 2020
Event on route 3. Pay close attention to the order and text on the murals

Hey Guys How To Finish Tsarevniya Event?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
The game disable my save function and locked me in the backroom.
but I was able to get around it and fix the game.
Just so you know. the save function gets removed cuz you are meant to do the event whitout saving in between. It gets restored after finishing the event...

Germangandr

Feb 11, 2022
Just to preface this, I think the game is great and don't have any major issues with it as a whole, and very recently started to play it again after a long hiatus of mine.

Long story short, I made quite a decent chunk of progress after returning to the game (like around 7-8 hours of gameplay) and found the Gardevoir interaction in the house where the trainer gets kidnapped. I saved before the mission on a new save file separate from my main one because I am overly paranoid that I'd get stuck in a difficult area, and went through the quest(?) up until the Drifblim battle. I lost the fight because I had no moves that could hit it and so respawned at the previous autosave that the game made. And then when I respawned here, I saved the game in yet another different slot and closed the game for 5-10 mins because I had irl things to handle. However, when I opened the game again and loaded into that save it would immediately give me a black screen and subsequently booted me to the main menu I then saw that you could load previous saves when you load a file, so I tried all of the previous autosaves on that file which I could, which only gave me the same result. I then tried to load up my other save slots, which to my horror produced the same results. Therefore, I closed the game and hoped that it may fix itself. Flash forward to today and all of my saves have either been deleted or have become inaccessible, including the ones that I didn't try to open when I was having these issues, so I can no longer load them up and the doesn't give me an option to load previous saves on the main menu anymore, only to create a new game.

So, my question is this: can I fix this or am I just fucked and have to start from the beginning again?
(Just to be clear, I wouldn't be that mad about restarting, just peeved that all of that effort was for nothing)

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes