3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

Slimelover46290

Mar 7, 2023
They made Lopunny Normal/Fighting like the Mega, thats a massive buff right there even without the movepool or stat buffs. Stab Jump Kicks forever!

Thumb30

Jan 15, 2019
Is my game bugged?

Since I did some EV training before beating 4th gym I can't get wild encounters anymore

even after winning against Steve Irwin I still don't get anything from the grass

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Is my game bugged?

Since I did some EV training before beating 4th gym I can't get wild encounters anymore

even after winning against Steve Irwin I still don't get anything from the grass
Yep. Bug.
We had this happen before. Ill look up the solution and DM you what to do.

Mocaj36

Nov 21, 2022
Hey! so i tried the
Tsarevniya
event on route 3 and failed,sirfetchd came and took the sword and now whenever i load my game my character just slides floats around and i'm not even afected by the ice floor gimmick anymore.
1-what do i do now about the event? can i try again or do i have to go somewhere or is the scene lost?
2- how do i fix the game plsss

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Hey! so i tried the
Tsarevniya
event on route 3 and failed,sirfetchd came and took the sword and now whenever i load my game my character just slides floats around and i'm not even afected by the ice floor gimmick anymore.
1-what do i do now about the event? can i try again or do i have to go somewhere or is the scene lost?
2- how do i fix the game plsss
Dm me your save file and ill check it out tomorow

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes