3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

LordZenki

Sep 28, 2020
Thanks for the reply. Can you give any tips? Is it possible for me to reach the kid in my screenshots, or should I be looking elsewhere?
Nevermind, I figured it out. I found the way forward somewhere else, I guess this ghost was just bait.

kaminohentaisama

Sep 5, 2023
No. there is no way to light up the cave.
Also the kid is osmewere in the cave not surrouned by rocks. so I am pretty sure you are looking at a fake one. Feel free to post a screenshot and I'll have a look.
How it can be seen in the photo that in front of the stone the ghost finds something I have to get to but the point at the side a passage cannot be Crossed in the other photo The Rock my body cannot move to pass that there is a space to sliding it doesn't move I can't access npc.
I've been going around Npc for more than 10 hours I've already tried all the states and from behind And in front there is no access There is no way to get close to Channel 50 it is totally blocked

kaminohentaisama

Sep 5, 2023
No importa, lo descubrí. Encontré el camino a seguir en otro lugar, supongo que este fantasma era sólo un cebo.
[/CITA]
Cuando el camino tenia mas de 10 horas dando vueltas me puse a dar vueltas entrando y saliendo del cuarto por donde me deja pasar y no encuentro como pasar esa parte, lo revisé y para todo espacio para participar porque usó las paredes para ayudarme y un encuentro a través del cual aceptarme o no encontrar otro fantasma aparte del que está ahí

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
How it can be seen in the photo that in front of the stone the ghost finds something I have to get to but the point at the side a passage cannot be Crossed in the other photo The Rock my body cannot move to pass that there is a space to sliding it doesn't move I can't access npc.
I've been going around Npc for more than 10 hours I've already tried all the states and from behind And in front there is no access There is no way to get close to Channel 50 it is totally blocked
Ill DM you when im home.

AzureDragon3634

Dec 17, 2020
I have been stuck on the fucking ice cave puzzle for tsarevniya for over an hour, not complaining, but good lord why did the first thing in this game that wasn't easy as hell, battle or puzzle, have to be a fucking sliding puzzle

• Haha
Reactions: blubbervink

EmperorWisel

Aug 20, 2021
I was wondering if there is any plans on changing some of the evolution requirements for some of the pokemons(like scither requiring trading while holding metal coat) and if it will be possible to obtain regional forms/regional evolutions(like sirfetch'd that requires a galarian farfetch'd to evolve) since the dev is planning on adding pokemons up to gen 8.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I was wondering if there is any plans on changing some of the evolution requirements for some of the pokemons(like scither requiring trading while holding metal coat) and if it will be possible to obtain regional forms/regional evolutions(like sirfetch'd that requires a galarian farfetch'd to evolve) since the dev is planning on adding pokemons up to gen 8.
If these mons are added. It will def be considered.

Last edited:

Mocaj36

Nov 21, 2022
The one with the latin text? you translate them and then figure out what to do.
well im just dumb then cause I already tried translating it and well...kinda falling short on the figuring out part..
but thanks! guess i'll keep trying

Havel2001

Oct 26, 2022
Is there any chance the update will come out this week?
I wanted to make a new save since I changes computers, but I don't want to have to reset all my progress in case a new update comes around
at any time now

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Is there any chance the update will come out this week?
I wanted to make a new save since I changes computers, but I don't want to have to reset all my progress in case a new update comes around
at any time now
Its planned for this weekend

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes