3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
great game, had a good 7-8 hours playing. let me put toxic on palossand please
Go to Pokemon Hentai Version 0.425 A\PBS and open up pokemon.pbs (Its a text file, so notepad is fine)
Scroll down to palossand and look for TutorMoves
In the large list of moves, inbetween TERRAINPULSE and TRICK put this in (TOXIC,) no parentacies and the comma imcluded
Save the file
Congrats, you can now teach him Toxic.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Go to Pokemon Hentai Version 0.425 A\PBS and open up pokemon.pbs (Its a text file, so notepad is fine)
Scroll down to palossand and look for TutorMoves
In the large list of moves, inbetween TERRAINPULSE and TRICK put this in (TOXIC,) no parentacies and the comma imcluded
Save the file
Congrats, you can now teach him Toxic.
I do not recommend doing this unless the guy you're responding to is willing to repeat this every single update, because if the Game detects that a mon has a move it shouldnt have, it would cause a crash. Of course, I (could) simply allow Pallosand to learn toxic in every version, but that would serve to confuse people who search up Bulpapedia and whatnot when creating a team.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I do not recommend doing this unless the guy you're responding to is willing to repeat this every single update, because if the Game detects that a mon has a move it shouldnt have, it would cause a crash. Of course, I (could) simply allow Pallosand to learn toxic in every version, but that would serve to confuse people who search up Bulpapedia and whatnot when creating a team.
Palossand waifumon so it can have toxic?

Nov 13, 2021
Does the game follow a specific generation in terms of each pokemon's learnset? According to Bulbapedia, Palossand can learn toxic via TM in Gen7, but can't in 8 or 9.

1693358213336.png 1693358237298.png 1693358261430.png

kaminohentaisama

Sep 5, 2023
How can I get past the Mysterious cave that is at the end of the path of route 5 Where everything is dark I chase the boy and after the third time I find it the fourth time it is surrounded by stone that cannot be moved and I cannot access it and Is there any way to light up the cave since none of the Pokemon you catch in the cave can learn Flash

LordZenki

Sep 28, 2020
Sorry if I'm being dumb, but I believe I managed to softlock myself in the rock pushing cave for Tsarevniya's 3rd event.
I seem to have completely encased the last ghost child and I don't know what to do:
Screenshot_20230904-212452_RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20230904-212502_RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20230904-212514_RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

The rock I'm facing in the 3rd image will not move to the left, even though there's nothing in the way. Is there any way to reset the rocks?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Sorry if I'm being dumb, but I believe I managed to softlock myself in the rock pushing cave for Tsarevniya's 3rd event.
I seem to have completely encased the last ghost child and I don't know what to do:
View attachment 2904823 View attachment 2904831 View attachment 2904832

The rock I'm facing in the 3rd image will not move to the left, even though there's nothing in the way. Is there any way to reset the rocks?
I have taken a look at the layout of the cave and I am pretty sure you are not soft locked.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
How can I get past the Mysterious cave that is at the end of the path of route 5 Where everything is dark I chase the boy and after the third time I find it the fourth time it is surrounded by stone that cannot be moved and I cannot access it and Is there any way to light up the cave since none of the Pokemon you catch in the cave can learn Flash
No. there is no way to light up the cave.
Also the kid is osmewere in the cave not surrouned by rocks. so I am pretty sure you are looking at a fake one. Feel free to post a screenshot and I'll have a look.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes