3.90 star(s) 83 Votes
Nov 22, 2022
I have to start all over again. My save bugged out during the Gardevoir quest an after I got rekt'd (kek) it wouldn't load correctly. It's probably something stupid I did, but I'm not complaining, the game is fun for a rom-addict like myself. Great work SINtax EroRR

When the next update drops I'll go on Audino genocide to catch up. :KEK:

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I have to start all over again. My save bugged out during the Gardevoir quest an after I got rekt'd (kek) it wouldn't load correctly. It's probably something stupid I did, but I'm not complaining, the game is fun for a rom-addict like myself. Great work SINtax EroRR

When the next update drops I'll go on Audino genocide to catch up. :KEK:
Press F12. Fixed the loading issue.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
is the update here now?
I am sorry. I did say it was comming out today. There is a small bug that needs to be fixed before its released to everyone on F95. It is being worked on. If you want to play now you can download it trough the discord. Just hold off on the vaporeon event for now. The rest does work.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
I am sorry. I did say it was comming out today. There is a small bug that needs to be fixed before its released to everyone on F95. It is being worked on. If you want to play now you can download it trough the discord. Just hold off on the vaporeon event for now. The rest does work.
what's a few more days of waiting? (yes i could join the Discord but if i did that for every game i'd need Nitro plus just to download a game is overkill and yes i know i could just leave after)

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
what's a few more days of waiting? (yes i could join the Discord but if i did that for every game i'd need Nitro plus just to download a game is overkill and yes i know i could just leave after)
The discord links to a public post on devs patreon... can go there directly and skip discord

Basty96

May 4, 2017
The discord links to a public post on devs patreon... can go there directly and skip discord
forgive me you made it sound like Discords the only way to get it (considering especially that a lot people on Patreon share their stuff only through Discord to stop it from being put on Kemono)

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Io, i've got a question. In the guide, it says this for an event with Gardevoir:
  • Event in the player house in Eclipse city. Gardevoir will be waiting in the kitchen.

But when I enter the kitchen, nothing happens. I tried both before beating the second gym and after doing so. Can anyone help?

shadedemonic

Sep 24, 2023
i need help i tried doing the stores backroom event with lopunny and died and it glitched out on me so now i dont have the save button anymore so i cant save i have tried closing and re entering the game and still not there

Dec 26, 2019
Welp -.- I managed to brute force my way past the first trainer and everything else was pretty simple.

One thing tho:
Asha joins the party after defeating her, right after the first gym and before entering some dark forest area. Now, when i try to enter that area again... THE GAME F#CKIN' CRASHES! AGAIN!!

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes