3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

KaiserKai

Jun 7, 2018
where do i find the missing bidoof?
South West of the beach.
Does anyone else experience a glitch in the suspicious house? The Team Admin doesn't walk close enough to the player and the conversation before repeats if you go to the trigger spot.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
i need help i tried doing the stores backroom event with lopunny and died and it glitched out on me so now i dont have the save button anymore so i cant save i have tried closing and re entering the game and still not there
So first of all. Save button gets removed during some events cuz we want you to do it without save scumming.
Save button gets restored after the event.
As for the glitching out... Yeah thats an annoying bug that we expect happens due to a limitation in the engine we use. When it happens Press F12 and the game resets.

If for some reason, you are outside of the event, and the save button is still gone. enter the players house and it will be fixed.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Guide says after Gym 2 and after beating Novus at the watchtower. Try doing that first.
No no, the problem was going through the cave, not reaching it. In any case, some kind of bug appeared after loading my save and I was somehow able to walk normally on ice, so no problem.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
No no, the problem was going through the cave, not reaching it. In any case, some kind of bug appeared after loading my save and I was somehow able to walk normally on ice, so no problem.
Apologies, thought u were talking about gardevoir 2 event for some reason. And okay...

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Welp -.- I managed to brute force my way past the first trainer and everything else was pretty simple.

One thing tho:
Asha joins the party after defeating her, right after the first gym and before entering some dark forest area. Now, when i try to enter that area again... THE GAME F#CKIN' CRASHES! AGAIN!!
I asked around and the Dev said the following:
it means he hasn't allocated enough space onto his Drive and OpenGL to play this
Not a problem with the game

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I'm having the same problem. The issue persists after re-extracting. I'm attaching a SS of the error.
According to our resident code consultant, this is a glitch that happens on occasion. Basically, Zangoose there is trying to attack you but for some reason his attack is duplicated and is causing the crash. We have already tested and cannot recreate the problem, so it means its a isolated incident that is entirely accidental and beyond our control. Only suggestion I have is to make sure the game is on your desktop, and to try re-downloading and re-extracting til it goes away.

OpelEnjoyer

Mar 17, 2023
welp I have the "Asha not being in the top right corner in the cafe" bug, shes still infront of the gym saying she has to do a last minute preperation, Ive done the pidgey quest, the peeping tom, the date at home and already got viruark

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
welp I have the "Asha not being in the top right corner in the cafe" bug, shes still infront of the gym saying she has to do a last minute preperation, Ive done the pidgey quest, the peeping tom, the date at home and already got viruark
Thats not a bug.
I assume you didnt read what the nurse said before you challanged the gym.
Nor did you read the warning in the guide.

From the guide:
Ranger quest #2, Peeping tom and movie date events will become unavailable after beating the second gym. Make sure you do them first!

if she stands infront of the gym and tells you she has to do a last minute preperation, you have beaten the gym. Therefore the story progresses and this quest becomes unavailable.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes