3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

Sensei2000

Oct 21, 2020
This is not challanging. This is pure rng. You either have to "cheat" by using the super potion or pray to rng god for double team to work eventually. It's fine if the rest of the game is challanging as I can train more, change teams etc but at the beginning you can't even do that.
git gud m8

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
ok so I havent played this in awile but I was on the gardevoir quest where you have to find the trainer... so was this devs clever way to force a reset? cuz not even going to my last save works anymore

DDCall

Feb 20, 2019
A hard reset isn't the end of the world and the addition of a new rival sounds good, at least on paper. I will wait for the next update, however, to play again. Seems like the smart choice if I'm going to have to start over.

Good job so far dev, even if I'm not much into the pokemon games this one has a nice balance between that and lewd stuff to keep me coming back. Best of luck.

Reactions: SINtax EroRR

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
ok so I havent played this in awile but I was on the gardevoir quest where you have to find the trainer... so was this devs clever way to force a reset? cuz not even going to my last save works anymore
I... dont know what your question is honestly?
the reset will happen next update, not this one. Your save files still work.

LordZenki

Sep 28, 2020
Is there a correct choice for Ranger Quest #6? The person I think is responsible can't actually be accused...

Maybe I'm trying to hard to find a grand conspiracy.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
Well, to be fair, this is a game in development. None of the current or past versions ever promised that it will forever be stable from Alpha 0.1 til the end. So a hard reset is something that players should've expected at some point, especially when we add new features.

I understand your bitterness, since not everyone is keen on replaying the game, but ultimately, it's your decision. Who knows, you might come back some day, and I hope you'll enjoy a full experience then.

But I will not backtrack on this update, as the new Rival is tied to the story and even if I removed the Level Cap implementation, you will still need to reset or else the game won't play correctly with the new Rival's introduction anyway.

Best of luck, it is what it is.
i'm with him on the level cap it just screams that a lot of people will spend time on the wiki at least if you know your way around the RPG Maker you can circumvent the level cap bullshit

name

Mar 8, 2017
so what's the ratio of pokemon scenes to non-pokemon scenes? i dont really care for the idea of banging pokemon, but this game looks quality so if the trainer scenes are plentiful enough i'll just skip the pokemon scenes

Basty96

May 4, 2017
so what's the ratio of pokemon scenes to non-pokemon scenes? i dont really care for the idea of banging pokemon, but this game looks quality so if the trainer scenes are plentiful enough i'll just skip the pokemon scenes
atm pokemon scenes outweigh the non pokemon scenes

Reactions: name

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
yo I feel like i saw an old post but how does the shiny hunting work for the "special" pokemon like the kirilia you save will i know that its a shiny from the get-go or until after it evolved or something

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Also. All scenes are optional. If you dont want a sex scene with humi or pokemon you can choose to just not see it.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
yo I feel like i saw an old post but how does the shiny hunting work for the "special" pokemon like the kirilia you save will i know that its a shiny from the get-go or until after it evolved or something
Every pokemon can be "Shiny" even the waifumons. Indicated by the shiny symbol.
However, where Lopunny and Gardevoir have shiny variants, the other waifumon do not. So they can technically be shiny by having the shiny symbol, they simply wont have another sprite.

Do mind that if Lopunny or Gardevoir become shiny they will revert back to their original shiny sprite and lose the games version of their sprites.

name

Mar 8, 2017
:unsure: Define enough?
The trainers are a bit more of a slow burn since human relations work a bit different...
i guess more than a handful of scenes and more than one girl? 3 scenes per girl with at least 2 girls i guess if i had to put a number to it

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
i guess more than a handful of scenes and more than one girl? 3 scenes per girl with at least 2 girls i guess if i had to put a number to it
Yeah, sure. not too many sexual ones tho. Since, again, relationships with humans work differently.
Well for some atleast.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes