3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

mechdragon

Aug 29, 2017
I sank a considerable amount into grinding levels/IVs, I savescummed proper natures on mons (took me like an hour to get modest on voir)
I mean, there IS a debug mode to manually alter those things to what you want, no need to save scum. I know the competative players might not like the idea of people using it to effectively easymode/cheat the game, but if it allows you to experience the content despite losing progress, why not?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Every pokemon can be "Shiny" even the waifumons. Indicated by the shiny symbol.
However, where Lopunny and Gardevoir have shiny variants, the other waifumon do not. So they can technically be shiny by having the shiny symbol, they simply wont have another sprite.

Do mind that if Lopunny or Gardevoir become shiny they will revert back to their original shiny sprite and lose the games version of their sprites.
1695903735177.png

It's a shitty nature for it, and the IV's are really bad. But I got a shiny Adalass.

ArtoriasLex

Jan 12, 2022
I see in the cahnge log a forced level cap for 5 levels over the last boss I'm 100% against it, and I'll be dropping this game when that update comes out.

LordZenki

Sep 28, 2020
I see in the cahnge log a forced level cap for 5 levels over the last boss I'm 100% against it, and I'll be dropping this game when that update comes out.
I've cleared every gym consistently several levels BELOW the leader's Pokemon. It's not that big of a deal.

shugaxchan

Aug 4, 2020
I really like the game, but I really am a stranger to the pokemon series. My only experience is spectating my brother play it on an emulator back in 2009. So far I got to the second town with starter, lopunny, a bird and linoone. I dont wanna use the crutch, but I do want to know which mons would be good to use, also which skills are good. Anyone got any ideas?

Reactions: Hajtand

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I really like the game, but I really am a stranger to the pokemon series. My only experience is spectating my brother play it on an emulator back in 2009. So far I got to the second town with starter, lopunny, a bird and linoone. I dont wanna use the crutch, but I do want to know which mons would be good to use, also which skills are good. Anyone got any ideas?
If you're unfamiliar with Pokemon as a whole, its best to just stick to the waifumon for now. As for advice, I'd recommend you join the discord server. It's easier to get answers then.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes