3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

Mocaj36

Nov 21, 2022
hey! loving the game so far! kinda hard but reaaal satisfying to get through! im just having some trouble unlocking viruark's scenes,can someone point me to any direction pls?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
hey! loving the game so far! kinda hard but reaaal satisfying to get through! im just having some trouble unlocking viruark's scenes,can someone point me to any direction pls?
Heyyy! Feel free to check the guide or wiki on the main page for more directions

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Bruh, we're having fights at level 65 already after the 4th gym? I don't think I need to remind anyone that the max level is precisely 100. What's gonna happen when we run out of levels around gym 6 at this rate?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Bruh, we're having fights at level 65 already after the 4th gym? I don't think I need to remind anyone that the max level is precisely 100. What's gonna happen when we run out of levels around gym 6 at this rate?
Waifu mon have enough stats that i managed to beat the gym while my mons were around mid 50's. Levels are not everything

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
And who says the max level is only 100? ;)
Fun fact: I can change the max levels, and I wont be the first to do it. Pokemon Reborn for example, has max levels of 160.

Reactions: He-man96. and Salek

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Got your numbers:
5-6th gym: lvl 70+
7th gym: lvl 80+
8th gym: lvl 85-90
Elite 4: lvl 100

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Good evening everyone!

As most of you know, Pokemon 'H' Version contains numerous waifumon with custom designs. Over the last few days, SINtax EroRR has made some cool new designs for waifumons who will eventually be added to the game.
I would like to take this oppertunity to share a design of a waifumon that will hit the polls on the soon!

Meet Lazural!
Medicham.png
Sintax creating this beauty during a livestream on the Pokemon 'H' Discord server. The art streams are open for all patreons.
Non patreons have acces to art for future designs as they are all posted after creation.

If you like the art and want to see more. Join the discord, Link on main page, and follow the streams and/or give feedback on the final results!
The discord is also a great place to hang out with the community! Come and have a look.

Last edited:
Reactions: He-man96.

Warscar

Jun 30, 2020
Good evening everyone!

As most of you know, Pokemon 'H' Version contains numerous waifumon with custom designs. Over the last few days, SINtax EroRR has made some cool new designs for waifumons who will eventually be added to the game.
I would like to take this oppertunity to share a design of a waifumon that will hit the polls on the soon!

Meet Lazural!
View attachment 2815461
Sintax creating this beauty during a livestream on the Pokemon 'H' Discord server. The art streams are open for all patreons.
Non patreons have acces to art for future designs as they are all posted after creation.

If you like the art and want to see more. Join the discord, Link on main page, and follow the streams and/or give feedback on the final results!
The discord is also a great place to hang out with the community! Come and have a look.
Is this going to be part of the next update?

Nov 13, 2021
The Eclipse City loading times are super long. I seriously thought that my game had crashed after seeing a black screen for 30 seconds after leaving Cassie's Cafe. Otherwise, this is a pretty good game so far.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes