3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

SharingGORE

Aug 5, 2019
Can someone give me some advice on wich pokemon to start with aside from the starter and Lopuny? im having trouble dealing with the evil professor in the basement of the facility in the forest in route 2

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
There seems to be a bug or something, lost in a fight in that gardevoir event, game will just keep resetting until f12
Yes. This is mentioned in the guide. Its due to a limitation with the engine. There isnt really a way to fix it. *sadface*

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
I was okay knowing there would be a hard reset, but i just lucked out on getting a shiny aerodactyl from my only Amber fossil.

Would hate to lose such an amazing shiny, is there going to be anyway to save it from the Hard reset?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: blubbervink

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I was okay knowing there would be a hard reset, but i just lucked out on getting a shiny aerodactyl from my only Amber fossil.

Would hate to lose such an amazing shiny, is there going to be anyway to save it from the Hard reset?
Relax, the shiny rates were adjusted two patches ago to be 1 in 100 instead of 1 in 6000 as per mainstream games. You will find a shiny again.

Reactions: Gerben02

Ikillforbread

Sep 27, 2020
Can anyone help with the mysterious cave? I've been running around in the dark for hours. I got there once before randomly and died in the fight so now I have to do it again, I tried retracing my steps to the best of my knowledge but i cant find the kid =[

Ikillforbread

Sep 27, 2020
there are a ton of places ive locked myself out of as well, i distinctly remember him being near water, but i cant get around the lake. im pretty much limited to the exterior walls/halls because i'm an idiot

1696516736808.png

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes