3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

Boykog13

Feb 24, 2023
Hy i have a problem because i can't run the game because this say (game.ini) is missing in game script

jardinier

May 12, 2020
I had this error looking in the letter box near the MC house in Eclipse city :
bug.jpg
Please have a fix in the next version.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I had this error looking in the letter box near the MC house in Eclipse city :
View attachment 2987361
Please have a fix in the next version.
There is no fix for that, and I'll explain why. Basically the problem has to do with individual computers reading scripts. For that particular glitch, it happens when your comp reads the script and is unable to give you an output based on the script's input, then forcing your program to give a backtraced test to return an error. Its not something that can be fixed as it cannot be replicated. Can it be remedied? Don't know. Some people simply re-download and re-extract, others move the whole game's folder to their desktop and it works. There is no proper solution.

Reactions: jardinier

jardinier

May 12, 2020
I might be cursed for having reported this, but when you move as a duo (like just before the first meeting with Professor SILEO) lost HP and problems (poisoned, ...) are not recorded and PokeMon remain with the maximum HP regardless of the number of fights carried out.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I might be cursed for having reported this, but when you move as a duo (like just before the first meeting with Professor SILEO) lost HP and problems (poisoned, ...) are not recorded and PokeMon remain with the maximum HP regardless of the number of fights carried out.
...It's not a curse. Its literally been a feature in the mainstream pokemon games for YEARS. Every time you have a partner, they will automatically heal you at the end of every fight.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I am shocked at some of the comments and reviews. This is a legit, high quality freaking Pokemon game. It's arguably better, as a Pokemon game, than the real Pokemon games are nowadays. Dev, you have done a fantastic fucking job here.

I have encountered no errors so far. The game is challenging but not impossible. People saying they cannot beat the first fight, I don't even know what to say to that, must be this younger everyone-gets-a-trophy generation I guess. Back in the day video games were actually hard.

This is really impressive work.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
I am shocked at some of the comments and reviews. This is a legit, high quality freaking Pokemon game. It's arguably better, as a Pokemon game, than the real Pokemon games are nowadays. Dev, you have done a fantastic fucking job here.

I have encountered no errors so far. The game is challenging but not impossible. People saying they cannot beat the first fight, I don't even know what to say to that, must be this younger everyone-gets-a-trophy generation I guess. Back in the day video games were actually hard.

This is really impressive work.
I won't joke, some romhack and fanmade pokegames like Uranium or Flux (from the same devs) actually has a higher difficulty curve than this one. Your comment about people whining about the game being 'too hard' is spot-on, but for different reasons.

1: People are expecting a massively gutted pokemusu game with sex as focus. This game is the total opposite of that: a pokemon game first with added sex as bonus.

2: As point #1 says, people are expecting this is eroge first and pokemon game later. The people who didn't have the experience of playing the first 2 gens of pokemon or haven't played any fangames beforehand expects to get 'babied' with the usual 'rival took the weaker pokemon' trope. In a way, it's true, but with the inflated base stats those starters have stat modifier moves takes importance in the first battle. As for the scripted fights, I can't really defend Sintax because I did lose several times before the stars aligned and one of the opponent missed not once, but twice with their moves. It's one of those 'you need to load your save after researching about your opponent' kind of fight, which is quite unfair.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I won't joke, some romhack and fanmade pokegames like Uranium or Flux (from the same devs) actually has a higher difficulty curve than this one. Your comment about people whining about the game being 'too hard' is spot-on, but for different reasons.

1: People are expecting a massively gutted pokemusu game with sex as focus. This game is the total opposite of that: a pokemon game first with added sex as bonus.

2: As point #1 says, people are expecting this is eroge first and pokemon game later. The people who didn't have the experience of playing the first 2 gens of pokemon or haven't played any fangames beforehand expects to get 'babied' with the usual 'rival took the weaker pokemon' trope. In a way, it's true, but with the inflated base stats those starters have stat modifier moves takes importance in the first battle. As for the scripted fights, I can't really defend Sintax because I did lose several times before the stars aligned and one of the opponent missed not once, but twice with their moves. It's one of those 'you need to load your save after researching about your opponent' kind of fight, which is quite unfair.
3: They need to Git Gud.

• Haha
Reactions: Hodedra

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
3: They need to Git Gud.
#3: They can't effectively learn the pokemon meta in fangames. They'd be learning the (skewed) meta for that fangame.
Sure they can learn how moves work, how STAB works or how stat altering moves work but this game has several huge gaping pitfalls that are the starter waifumon. By default they're (far) stronger than the average Pokemon they can catch and train in the routes, so they will prioritize the EXP from trainers (and breeders) to level up their starters and then gets pummeled to the ground at the next gym that doesn't have any weakness for Fairy/Steel typing. They probably won't catch other pokemon for type coverage until it's quite late, as proven from people complaining Steve Irwin was too hard despite there's Pinsir and Heracross as hard counter on the first floor of the gym.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
#3: They can't effectively learn the pokemon meta in fangames. They'd be learning the (skewed) meta for that fangame.
Sure they can learn how moves work, how STAB works or how stat altering moves work but this game has several huge gaping pitfalls that are the starter waifumon. By default they're (far) stronger than the average Pokemon they can catch and train in the routes, so they will prioritize the EXP from trainers (and breeders) to level up their starters and then gets pummeled to the ground at the next gym that doesn't have any weakness for Fairy/Steel typing. They probably won't catch other pokemon for type coverage until it's quite late, as proven from people complaining Steve Irwin was too hard despite there's Pinsir and Heracross as hard counter on the first floor of the gym.
Thankfully, everything about this game was already covered in the description. The very same description that so many people took offense to. "This game is NOT for casual players." If they still choose to dip their toes, they best prepared to git gud. It is what it is.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Thankfully, everything about this game was already covered in the description. The very same description that so many people took offense to. "This game is NOT for casual players." If they still choose to dip their toes, they best prepared to git gud. It is what it is.
You'd be surprised how many people actually NEVER read the game descriptions or ANY posts from the devs before downloading a game here...

Wait.

If you put that warning before starting the new save would they get less mad when they're getting filtered by the first starter battle? I'm honestly curious how would it go.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SINtax EroRR

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
You'd be surprised how many people actually NEVER read the game descriptions or ANY posts from the devs before downloading a game here...

Wait.

If you put that warning before starting the new save would they get less mad when they're getting filtered by the first starter battle? I'm honestly curious how would it go.
Surprisingly, I repeated the same point about how tough the game is when speaking to Prof Wormwood in the lab before receiving your starter. Ofc, I bet my bottom dollar nobody reads his warning either.

Just the other day, some guy complained in the Discord server that a quest is locked because he defeated Surge early, eventhough the Nurse at the entrance warns you not to battle him until you've finished 3 specific side quests.

People don't read, and I will not be held accountable for their illiteracy. Oh well.

• Haha

Ebin de pepis

Jan 12, 2021
My dudes, does anyone knows the correct answers to 3rd gym leader quest, feels like this will take some time to find correct pattern of answers

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes