3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I got the prompt that a storm has started in the mountains, then I went back up to snowline and stood in random tiles of grass like the guide said, nothing is happening
the guide says to find your way to the base of hte mountain and stand in the grass tile. So I assume you havent found the mountain base yet.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I'm currently in Mountain's Descent looking for it, if I go down normally I reach Arrowhead Town

The place named "Mountain's Base" above phobos town doesn't even have any grass
I... Guess I will repeat myself. Go to the mt kinemon snowline and look for the base of the mountain there.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
no shot it was a random rock breaking.. thanks though, new wording helped
main problem there, in my initial ascent before getting the snowstorm prompt I interacted with that rock and nothing happened, so I wouldn't think to interact with the same random rock again
Dunno man. I just tested it to be sure and I can remove the rubble before starting the Drakaiden event encounter...
Anyway, thanks for helping me improve the wording of the guide. Sometimes it can be difficult to figure out how to write stuff down so its clear for everyone.

benvizc

Jul 17, 2022
Wait, how come Vaporeon cannot learn toxic by TM? is that a bug?
Also is there any way to change a pokemon nature? like with mints that SV has?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Wait, how come Vaporeon cannot learn toxic by TM? is that a bug?
Also is there any way to change a pokemon nature? like with mints that SV has?
So... Funny thing right. The pokemon learnsets and moves they can learn by TM is based on Gen 8.
Guess in wich gen Vaporeon cant learn toxic anymore...

benvizc

Jul 17, 2022
So... Funny thing right. The pokemon learnsets and moves they can learn by TM is based on Gen 8.
Guess in wich gen Vaporeon cant learn toxic anymore...
Woah i never played gen 8 onwards due to not owning a switch but DAMN. vaporeon can't use toxic anymore? that felt like such a staple move for it though. i honestly don't think that i wanna use vaporeon without it.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Woah i never played gen 8 onwards due to not owning a switch but DAMN. vaporeon can't use toxic anymore? that felt like such a staple move for it though. i honestly don't think that i wanna use vaporeon without it.
Vaporeon will get its own custom moves soon.

Jul 23, 2018
Does the pokedex work correctly for others? I try to view area's where you can find kakuna in the hopes i can find weedles there and i get a error and the game crashes. Is this a known bug?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Does the pokedex work correctly for others? I try to view area's where you can find kakuna in the hopes i can find weedles there and i get a error and the game crashes. Is this a known bug?
Yes. This is mentioned in the side notes on the main page.
If you want to know pokemon locations there is a list in the guide.

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
In general i would just like a solution on how to fix the bug instead of just beeing told what the issue is
and yes i did check for driver updates

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
In general i would just like a solution on how to fix the bug instead of just beeing told what the issue is
and yes i did check for driver updates
Honestly, we dont have a solution for you. And its not a bug, its just hardware/software difference. All players have different experiences with that area in the game. Some have lags, others get crashes, others have no problems at all. Its not something I can 'fix' since its not an issue with the game, its an issue with your individual computers. If updating your driver doesnt work, or allocating more space to your graphics memory doesnt work, or simply running the game on recommended Driver settings doesnt work, i have nothing for you. Sorry m8, I'm just a dev, not a software engineer or computer science expert.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes