3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Honestly, we dont have a solution for you. And its not a bug, its just hardware/software difference. All players have different experiences with that area in the game. Some have lags, others get crashes, others have no problems at all. Its not something I can 'fix' since its not an issue with the game, its an issue with your individual computers. If updating your driver doesnt work, or allocating more space to your graphics memory doesnt work, or simply running the game on recommended Driver settings doesnt work, i have nothing for you. Sorry m8, I'm just a dev, not a software engineer or computer science expert.
well a good start would be to know how allocating more space to my graphics memory works since as i said i searched for that and didnt find anything so it would be nice of you to tell me
i currently use AMD Adrenaline for my drivers

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
well a good start would be to know how allocating more space to my graphics memory works since as i said i searched for that and didnt find anything so it would be nice of you to tell me
i currently use AMD Adrenaline for my drivers
Cant help you there either, I use NVIDIA. Nvidia has its own settings panel where i can play around with graphic options and allocation. Does AMD have something similar? Cus I wouldnt know.

You can try this too.

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Cant help you there either, I use NVIDIA. Nvidia has its own settings panel where i can play around with graphic options and allocation. Does AMD have something similar? Cus I wouldnt know.

You can try this too.
Any idea what a good ammount of size for my harddrives would be using the steps in the link?

tried 4884-5200 now since 4884 was reccomended but still bugged as hell

Last edited:

mechdragon

Aug 29, 2017
Any idea what a good ammount of size for my harddrives would be using the steps in the link?

tried 4884-5200 now since 4884 was reccomended but still bugged as hell
Honestly, it depends on how much hard disk space you want to lose. You are basically converting bits of your hard drive into RAM for your computer to better process things, so in theory you could just convert all unused space into memory, but you would no longer be able so save ANYTHING, including a save file for the game. It also shortens the lifespan of your hard drive pretty considerably IIRC, since hard drives have a limited number of writes before it dies, and RAM is basically regularly getting rewritten. This isn't something that can be decided for you by someone else, at least without knowing your specs, you just have to do trial and error.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Does the end result in the murder mystery matter?
I felt like the Ambassador did it more then anyone else, but all i got was circumstantial evidence so i had to pick another.
Did i miss an important clue on who else could have done it and i should have picked instead?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Does the end result in the murder mystery matter?
I felt like the Ambassador did it more then anyone else, but all i got was circumstantial evidence so i had to pick another.
Did i miss an important clue on who else could have done it and i should have picked instead?
The quest is purposefully made to not known for sure who the murderer is. Go with yout gut feeling.

And yes, it WILL matter. There will be a conclusion in a future update.

Ehterias

Nov 5, 2019
ok, I see that many people comment that the game is difficult, really?, I don't see where that difficulty is, just by exploring a little and leveling up the game becomes easy for me, besides there is literally a guy in every city that t helps to level up your Pokémon much faster.

Reactions: 7twenty

aboice

Nov 4, 2022
Am I missing something? The second Poacher's Cabin job is for a female Chikorita. I have been in the forest for 2 hours now and have encountered probably 30 Chicorita's but they have ALL been male. I'm not sure if I am just SUPER unlucky, or if I missed something?

By the way keep up the awesome work! the game is pretty fantastic so far!!

aboice

Nov 4, 2022
Am I missing something? The second Poacher's Cabin job is for a female Chikorita. I have been in the forest for 2 hours now and have encountered probably 30 Chicorita's but they have ALL been male. I'm not sure if I am just SUPER unlucky, or if I missed something?

By the way keep up the awesome work! the game is pretty fantastic so far!!
NVM.

LITERALLY right after posting that, I moved 2 tiles and ran into a female Chikorita. wtf lmao

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes