3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

jardinier

May 12, 2020
Is there a way to return to the Flying Islands after killing all the wrong trees? There were some interesting Pokémon there and I didn't get them in time.

jardinier

May 12, 2020
Little cosmetic bug :
When a fight ends, the stats modifications of your pokemon stay on screen after you win : lilbug.jpg

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
I think something happened to my game. I keep seeing poliwags on the map. Whenever I interact with one I see the text "This Pokémon is frozen solid." I am assuming for now it is part of some random quest but there is no active quests so I guess I will continue the story.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I think something happened to my game. I keep seeing poliwags on the map. Whenever I interact with one I see the text "This Pokémon is frozen solid." I am assuming for now it is part of some random quest but there is no active quests so I guess I will continue the story.
.... can you post a screenshot?

LinnyTheIdiot

Jan 21, 2023
Is your PC a literal potato? it takes me like 20 seconds to extract the file.
12th gen and decent ram
also turns out the time remaining thing is kinda crap because my best guess is that it calculates the current time it take to load a single file and since theres 8 generations of pokemon in different files with their own animations moves and etc my pc thinks that every single file has that amount of crap in it
it downloaded relatively quickly after the scan

little added note for future versions please try finding a way to either compress or/and make the game less laggy (especially eclipse city)
over a gig of storage for what is essentially 1/3 of the game finished is... well alot in terms that its an rpgm pokemon fan game
(for context pokemon fusions is 2 gb and finished with thousands if not over a million different sprites)
you dont need to do everything i added in this note but its just a suggestion for this game
anyways gl on making this game mate

Last edited:

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
12th gen and decent ram
also turns out the time remaining thing is kinda crap because my best guess is that it calculates the current time it take to load a single file and since theres 8 generations of pokemon in different files with their own animations moves and etc my pc thinks that every single file has that amount of crap in it
it downloaded relatively quickly after the scan

little added note for future versions please try finding a way to either compress or/and make the game less laggy (especially eclipse city)
over a gig of storage for what is essentially 1/3 of the game finished is... well alot in terms that its an rpgm pokemon fan game
(for context pokemon fusions is 2 gb and finished with thousands if not over a million different sprites)
you dont need to do everything i added in this note but its just a suggestion for this game
anyways gl on making this game mate
Ofc it needs that storage. How else is it going to mine crypto?

• Haha
Reactions: BA_Phoenix

mechdragon

Aug 29, 2017
Wrong game friend, that is a quest/event from the other Pokemon Essentials game. Just follow them until you find a trainer to fight.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
My game keeps freezing on Eclipse beach. Anyone knows why? And no, I did not go easy mode and I fucking beat the professor with a 2 to 1 advantage with 4 pokemons left.

Mylen

Apr 19, 2022
Is the second town laggy for anyone else? the game randomly freezes for up to 10 seconds at times but once outside that town it doesn't chug at all

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes