3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Ok, apparently if you touch the mailbox southwest of the Eclipse residency bloc, it forces a game crash.

Also, accidentally skipped over the dialogue for the third ranger quest. Anyone knows where the girlfriend is?

Last edited:

hanami555

May 26, 2021
do anyone know how to start Tsarevniya 2nd event, it said after 4th gym and start at the bottom right of arrowhead town which is the sparkle, but i won gym 4 and interacted with that sparkle but nothing happened

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
do anyone know how to start Tsarevniya 2nd event, it said after 4th gym and start at the bottom right of arrowhead town which is the sparkle, but i won gym 4 and interacted with that sparkle but nothing happened
Is tsar in your party?
And did you do her first event? The one with the ice puzzle?

Zeiferl

Mar 3, 2020
i mean, being 10 to 15 lvls behind a marshadow and a staller spiritomb, was not pretty nice to be honest. at least you can get to lvl 49 using the audino guy in the same town.

WakabaHiiro

Jun 18, 2018
Hello, I'd like to know how to get out of this mess I put myself in...
I started the Side Quest with Gardevoir searching for us in a previously locked building (I saved the whore[?] From the kidnaper upstairs) and pushed a button from behind a poster. I then fell into a hole and fell onto what seems to be a Braixen cut in half. The thing is I can't move out of that tile anymore and I have saved just afterwards, believing I could get out after the bug sorted itself out....
I really liked the game so far, with an above-average difficulty which I love so much, so if possible I would like to have some tip as to how to fix that problem. Having to end up deleting my save that way leaves me such a bitter aftertaste...

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Hello, I'd like to know how to get out of this mess I put myself in...
I started the Side Quest with Gardevoir searching for us in a previously locked building (I saved the whore[?] From the kidnaper upstairs) and pushed a button from behind a poster. I then fell into a hole and fell onto what seems to be a Braixen cut in half. The thing is I can't move out of that tile anymore and I have saved just afterwards, believing I could get out after the bug sorted itself out....
I really liked the game so far, with an above-average difficulty which I love so much, so if possible I would like to have some tip as to how to fix that problem. Having to end up deleting my save that way leaves me such a bitter aftertaste...
That bug should have been fixed. Are you sure you downloaded the hotfixed version? Anyway, dm me your save file and ill see if i can fix it. You can save by exiting the game trough the menu.

WakabaHiiro

Jun 18, 2018
That bug should have been fixed. Are you sure you downloaded the hotfixed version? Anyway, dm me your save file and ill see if i can fix it. You can save by exiting the game trough the menu.
Sorry for the late answer.
It seems like I hadn't downloaded the hotfixed version (the one I have was from the 25 of September 2023), copy pasting the hotfixed folder into the previous one has fixed the bug with no problem whatsoever.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Sorry for the late answer.
It seems like I hadn't downloaded the hotfixed version (the one I have was from the 25 of September 2023), copy pasting the hotfixed folder into the previous one has fixed the bug with no problem whatsoever.
Glad to hear it! Have fun!

jardinier

May 12, 2020
On route 6, Breeder Silas is very effective (you can evolve a level 10 Eevee into Sylveon in 5 minutes) but is not very fun (only 2 moves)...

• Sad
Reactions: blubbervink
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes