3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

dlvnjkvnjir

Mar 22, 2023
I Know this isn't Pokemon hentai guide or needing any help but only in a different game .. but how do u fix this game called creature reaction inside the ship that is in Xgames

Link:

can someone help me with the blue screen...

it does not work on f95zone because all the website just closed or not connected or DNS unavailable
and i've been struggling this game over a month now...

Last edited:

IvankoMtz

Nov 14, 2023
You can find it in the guide
i folow the guide, in fact i can´t do the Asha event in the hotspring, talk to her in eclipse cafe the i went to the hotspring and i dont found her, and the Drakaiden event i go to the fossil lab and then to Eros city but i don´t lnow what to do here

thnks in advance for your help

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
i folow the guide, in fact i can´t do the Asha event in the hotspring, talk to her in eclipse cafe the i went to the hotspring and i dont found her, and the Drakaiden event i go to the fossil lab and then to Eros city but i don´t lnow what to do here

thnks in advance for your help
did you enter the hotspring area? she is in there

IvankoMtz

Nov 14, 2023
You need a certain amount of affection and ask her on a date for her to show up in the hotspring. also if you have done gym 4 she will have left and move on.
ask for a date, she acept and say that i meet her in the hotspring but never showup, so i move up and pass to the next gym, and nothing either,

and now i cant launch the 2nd Drakaiden event, i went to the fossil lab and from there fly to Eros city but nothing change

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
ask for a date, she acept and say that i meet her in the hotspring but never showup, so i move up and pass to the next gym, and nothing either,

and now i cant launch the 2nd Drakaiden event, i went to the fossil lab and from there fly to Eros city but nothing change
Then Asha's affection was likely not high enough.

Renootje

Aug 30, 2018
Hello everyone, after playing this game fun and because of the good H version im stil wandering around with Viruark that i cannot find him annymore. i was reading that someone just caught him in battle but im stil looking for that 2nd battle. i dont think its normal to play on without him? or is there someone that has a savegame before hitting the second gym leader?
i already played 2 times to see if i made a mistake and because i gave that stupid picture to that old idiot :p

already see the Viruark on the island after beating her once and now i gotta beat her again so its oke :)

Last edited:

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Hello everyone, after playing this game fun and because of the good H version im stil wandering around with Viruark that i cannot find him annymore. i was reading that someone just caught him in battle but im stil looking for that 2nd battle. i dont think its normal to play on without him? or is there someone that has a savegame before hitting the second gym leader?
i already played 2 times to see if i made a mistake and because i gave that stupid picture to that old idiot :p

already see the Viruark on the island after beating her once and now i gotta beat her again so its oke :)
After beating viruark in the sewer in the sewer, the game says she has been sent to the hidden grotto

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes