3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Hello my fellow degenerates!

A quick reminder that the new update, comming here soon, will require you to fully restart your game.
You WILL need to delete all your save data, C:\Users\ USERNAME \AppData\Roaming\ GAMENAME, or the game will crash. Simply hitting new game wont be enough.

Thank you and have fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: IvankoMtz

Claimsolize

Oct 8, 2021
I am currently and patiently checking every month looking at updates and logs waiting for this game to reach its completion. :3

Claimsolize

Oct 8, 2021
Completion will take a while, but the latest update is released on the discord yday. Will be posted here soon.
Its okay man, I know it will take some time, have been checking weekly if not monthly since March this year. I remember finishing the 2nd gym, really really enjoyed it, challenging battles, great cutscenes, damn attractive art and I just dreaded it finishing. So here I am waiting for its completion. I have patience if anything hoahaha.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Its okay man, I know it will take some time, have been checking weekly if not monthly since March this year. I remember finishing the 2nd gym, really really enjoyed it, challenging battles, great cutscenes, damn attractive art and I just dreaded it finishing. So here I am waiting for its completion. I have patience if anything hoahaha.
Consider joining the discord to hang out with the community and be up to date with releases :D

Renootje

Aug 30, 2018
i was wondering did people see Serah at the ports? i was checking the event list looking if i missed something and then i saw her name so i only saw her in main city i battled her and then spook to her in the first gym city and then shes gone :p

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
i was wondering did people see Serah at the ports? i was checking the event list looking if i missed something and then i saw her name so i only saw her in main city i battled her and then spook to her in the first gym city and then shes gone :p
Thats the guide for V0.519. It will be released on F95 here today.

Renootje

Aug 30, 2018
i dont know if this is fun but i was checking the mailbox of the building below my house in eclipse city saying it would explode and then gave me an error and kicked me out of the game i was glad i saved before going to check things.

AlphaSixNine

Aug 13, 2019
I can't seem to trigger Seras Encounter 4 after beating Gym 2. Not sure if there is any other requirement. Anyone know? Playing latest version

Vikky471

Feb 24, 2022
Guys is there any way or cheat to level up our Pokemon because I am unable to defeat 4th gym and I can not find the guy who help as in leveling up our Pokemon in Arrowhead city. Please help.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Guys is there any way or cheat to level up our Pokemon because I am unable to defeat 4th gym and I can not find the guy who help as in leveling up our Pokemon in Arrowhead city. Please help.
You cant find the breeder in Arrowhead City because he is not in Arrowhead City. He is on Route 6.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes