3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

DoorinFloor

Sep 22, 2021
In that case, you are simply not part of the demographic I cater to.
This is the response more people need to use when others complain about their game design and decisions. Many games are designed with a specific demographic; a specific target audience in mind. There's nothing wrong with that at all, and there's no need for any arguments or drama when people tell you they think you should do things differently.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
I disagree. There are already people here who actually know how to play a pokemon game and have no trouble beating the first Battle with no items and assistance. And I have to repeat things over and over because apparently people dont bother to read changelogs, pay attention to in-game warnings/information, or even bother exploring.
I know how to play I've been playing since red and blue lol. I also worked on some RPGM games this simply turning up difficulty of the fight to create the illusion of a challenge I didn't say was too hard man, I said your trying to make it too hard. Not same thing I beat the fight, but this isn't dark souls lol. Just comes off cocky and arragant not like an actual pokemon vet more like some one who just played the latest dark souls game, after playing pokenmon. lol.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I'm all for any...eh.... most things pokemon related. Good luck! One thing to keep in mind while you dev tho, people are stupid. Like really stupid. Or horny. Maybe both. Either way, just note that "thinking" might be a luxury to some players.
I'm aware. A lot of the people here are thinking with the wrong head, and they complain about it. I'm used to it though, thank you for your concern!

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I know how to play I've been playing since red and blue lol. I also worked on some RPGM games this simply turning up difficulty of the fight to create the illusion of a challenge I didn't say was too hard man, I said your trying to make it too hard. Not same thing I beat the fight, but this isn't dark souls lol. Just comes off cocky and arragant not like an actual pokemon vet more like some one who just played the latest dark souls game, after playing pokenmon. lol.
That's your opinion. If you read this thread, you will find a LOT of people either agreeing with you, or agreeing with Me. I cannot tailor this game to suit everyone's taste. If I made it easier, the ones loving the current difficulty will complain. That's how life is. You can't get everything you want.

omeganecross

Aug 6, 2017
the difficulty is not a issue, anyone with half a neuron can win, dev should focus more on the H-content and writing

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Is Faery Dust any good? What for, how long? I usually build my pokemon as unga-bunga hit opponent as hard as possible and ignore all status changing moves. That works in normal games but the starter moveset is clearly not made for that.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
I disagree. There are already people here who actually know how to play a pokemon game and have no trouble beating the first Battle with no items and assistance. And I have to repeat things over and over because apparently people dont bother to read changelogs, pay attention to in-game warnings/information, or even bother exploring.
If your audience is required to read changelogs to play the game without getting raped, you fucked up.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Is Faery Dust any good? What for, how long? I usually build my pokemon as unga-bunga hit opponent as hard as possible and ignore all status changing moves. That works in normal games but the starter moveset is clearly not made for that.
You can read the description of the move. It is a fixed damage move that deals 20 Dmg similarly to Sonicboom. Its very useful early one for grinding or going up against tougher opponents.

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
ill be honest i was thinking i would see more h scenes to something like ecchi version had.
but only time will tell ill be watching this to see more.

vvulf

Jun 1, 2019
Went into this after reading some of the reviews/comments on the difficulty thinking it'd be Modded Emerald/Uranium type fights. After playing through to the "End of Update message" I really don't get the difficulty criticism. Your starter starts out with a defensive kit that makes anything on par with you a non-threat and after the 2nd or 3rd trainer fight you are consistently 1 to 2 levels ahead of the remaining battles.

As for criticism:

-I wouldn't mind seeing the EXP grinder be rescaled/removed, you can get a whole team of mons around 35+ with almost no effort by abusing the early Exp Share and Lucky Egg.

-It might be nice to have a signpost or small RP to introduce the location of the Grove to the player after rescuing the Bunneray. Was easy enough to find if you are used to Pokemon area design but I can imagine at least a few people missing it because they want to go in a straight line from objective to objective.

-If "difficulty" seems to keep being a common point brought up by people, maybe consider reducing potion price until after beating the first gym or something else along those lines. I'm guessing whatever problems people are having early can be remidied by more healing and that means either price adjusting potions early on or adding more ways to get cash on Route 1, but I don't imagine that'd be possible unless you award cash for random fights which would just feel odd. (Sure there's other solutions but that's just what comes to ind immediately)

-Maybe a GUI for pokemon trust (attraction/lust?) stat withihn the grove. It's an alpha so it's more about showing the system working(which it is), so this isn't so much a criticism as much as it is a suggestion.

Edit: I think it's worth adding, I did enjoy what's here and am looking forward to see how it's added to in updates going forward. Good luck dev =)

Jul 22, 2019
talked to the Breeder in the back of Eros Town and his Audino immediately attempted to use Spacial Rend, Thank god for Fairy typing. Also I don't believe Buneary exists, I think you guys are making that up.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
talked to the Breeder in the back of Eros Town and his Audino immediately attempted to use Spacial Rend, Thank god for Fairy typing. Also I don't believe Buneary exists, I think you guys are making that up.
Buneary is in the cave at the bottom left of route 1. Don't blame other people for your lack of exploration. The cave isn't even hidden. It's literally in plain sight.

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
I hope that in the following updates my save file will not become useless, although I would continue playing it anyway, it would bother me to lose the hours of grinding my pokemon.

By the way, what moves per level does allerita have? I have it at level 49 and the last move it gave me was prism ray.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I hope that in the following updates my save file will not become useless, although I would continue playing it anyway, it would bother me to lose the hours of grinding my pokemon.

By the way, what moves per level does allerita have? I have it at level 49 and the last move it gave me was prism ray.
Last move learned is at level 56.

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes