3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Since i entered the area around eclipse city my game started bugging, freezing and even crashed once
Anyone know a fix for that?
My drivers are up to date and my PC should be easily handle that game
I am currently using AMD Adrenaline for my Drivers if thats important

Last edited:
Reactions: SuzukiPK

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
I did see, that it has nothing to do with my build and rather with memory Space alocated to OpenGL
But i tried manually changing the memory space availabe and it did not change anything
So if anyone here had the same issue and managed to fix it, that would be amazing

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I did see, that it has nothing to do with my build and rather with memory Space alocated to OpenGL
But i tried manually changing the memory space availabe and it did not change anything
So if anyone here had the same issue and managed to fix it, that would be amazing
Indeed. Alot of ppl would be happy if we knew a good solution to this issue.

LilXandra

Jul 28, 2021
Hey. Quick question, since I've tried to look for an answer over many many pages but gave up and honestly I won't read all 192 lol.
Was looking for a game like this, with decent gameplay and the art style is great, but to be honest, I'm not really interested -but also not repulsed- by sex involving these "Waifumons", so I'm wondering how much sexual content does the game have aside pokemons, like for example, with trainers and other humans, and if the game 100% requires you to get involved with these waifumons to proceed, since even if I'm not into it, what I read about the difficulty is amazing.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Hey. Quick question, since I've tried to look for an answer over many many pages but gave up and honestly I won't read all 192 lol.
Was looking for a game like this, with decent gameplay and the art style is great, but to be honest, I'm not really interested -but also not repulsed- by sex involving these "Waifumons", so I'm wondering how much sexual content does the game have aside pokemons, like for example, with trainers and other humans, and if the game 100% requires you to get involved with these waifumons to proceed, since even if I'm not into it, what I read about the difficulty is amazing.
You dont need to have sex with waifumons. All a sex scenes are optional, even during their events you can turn down sex with no negativr repricusions. There are less sex scenes with humis because human on human relationships work different... but you have to judge yourself if its enough honestly.

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
Question time I guess?

I just got to the bottom of the mountain and traded the Ninetails for the Mystery pokemon and I want to try it out

Is it stuck as a normal type or are its evolutions in the game? or there will be some other way to use it?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Question time I guess?

I just got to the bottom of the mountain and traded the Ninetails for the Mystery pokemon and I want to try it out

Is it stuck as a normal type or are its evolutions in the game? or there will be some other way to use it?
The Memory items to change Type:Null's... Typing... Are in the game, not all of them, but some. Feel free to refer to the guide where to get them.

As for its evolution Silvally, you get it it by leveling Type:Null with high friendship.

IvankoMtz

Nov 14, 2023
The Memory items to change Type:Null's... Typing... Are in the game, not all of them, but some. Feel free to refer to the guide where to get them.

As for its evolution Silvally, you get it it by leveling Type:Null with high friendship.
how do you check your friendship in this game?

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes