3.80 star(s) 81 Votes

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
For people like me who likes to collect all pokemon, have some list with their location? (Also i play like 20 minutes and the game have some script error and just close, i will try download and start the game again)
There are also signs saying what pokemon can be caught in the surrounding areas, and they know of the trainer bugs and it will be addressed in the next update.

Reactions: Hajtand
Dec 28, 2017
simple question: has anybody a save game before this update ... i lost my save and i am not in the mood to play it again ..pleease ..^^

Drdn

Jun 6, 2018
so... anyone else having the game suddenly crash every time they run into a trainer after the first 2?
I will get within trigger distance of the 2 trainers on the lefthand route with the Lopunny and the game will instantly throw up an error message and crash, this is on a fresh save for the most recent version of the game

chrisb

Nov 1, 2017
so... anyone else having the game suddenly crash every time they run into a trainer after the first 2?
I will get within trigger distance of the 2 trainers on the lefthand route with the Lopunny and the game will instantly throw up an error message and crash, this is on a fresh save for the most recent version of the game
It's likely the same bug as the one I and several others saw. Being fixed in the next patch.

We are aware of the bug and its fixed in the upcomming patch

dragenswag

Oct 17, 2018
have the same so i used i update before to play that fight

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
I have taken a look at roost, its introduced in gen 4 and it never did put your pokemon to sleep. Suprised me too.

Oh damn, it doesn't. It just causes them to lose their flying type. Could've swore it cause sleep too but I guess I confused it with Rest since the moves are so similar.

silenttalon

May 2, 2017
So i have a bug where my character is facing forward none stop and wont turn at all anyone know a way to fix this? it happened when i did the dancing event after the 1st badge

Bif

Nov 18, 2017
anyone know when the next patch is going to drop?
would also like to know cus i kinda just cant play since my game crashes whenever i get close to a trainer. was having a good ole pokemon time there for a few minutes lol

Werewolf3

Dec 26, 2019
Patch is out on the Discord but it didnt seem to fix all the issues.

I still cant fight those same trainers on route 1, and im stuck facing north still no matter what

Google Drive

someonewholooks

Oct 3, 2022
Look, I have loved this game so far... but couldnt you had made a normal maze for the nephilim forest ?

I swear I keep trying combination after combination and no matter what do I do I end up in the beggining... and its loading screen after loading screen after loading screen..

Does anybody has the solution ? I am not gonna spend another hour trying combinations.

Edit: I managed.... Idk how.... but I did it.

Last edited:

Zhaico

Jan 16, 2022
Look, I have loved this game so far... but couldnt you had made a normal maze for the nephilim forest ?

I swear I keep trying combination after combination and no matter what do I do I end up in the beggining... and its loading screen after loading screen after loading screen..

Does anybody has the solution ? I am not gonna spend another hour trying combinations.
Exactly the same thing happens to me, with the new version the creator says it is solved but I keep going around and around.

rrh96

Jan 14, 2024
So I'm getting crashes when I get close to certain trainers. I can normally move around them but there is one trainer I have to battle to progress that does it too. A box pops up that says,

"script 'interpreter' line 182: eventscripterror occured"

,then it crashes the game. I looked around but couldn't find anything about fixing it. Anyone got any ideas on how to fix it or where to look?

3.80 star(s) 81 Votes