3.80 star(s) 81 Votes

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Is there a list for the items obtained in the mining grotto? I want to know what I missed.

Phreak44444

Feb 23, 2020
So you choose the option to have done everything you wanted... before getting Petill. Well there is your answer, you missed Nymphlora.
As the guide says:

"If you happen to find yourself at the end of the event at
the right side of the map and you haven’t got Petil with you, turn back
and get her or the event will end and you miss out on Nymphlora. The game will
ask if you are finished so don’t worry about accidentally finishing early (lol)"

So, in the end, you didnt explore everything and missed out. Unfortunate.
Only thing you can do is reload a save from before the event.
Okok, luckily I have saves. Also is the Vaporeon thing a glitch? Where it says Vaporeon needs flippers?

Reactions: blubbervink

RapideRabbit

Mar 1, 2019
Can I get a more detailed path for viruark 3? I enter the forest, go north to the 2nd junction and east to the next screen - which looks like the image you posted, but I'm coming FROM the direction you marked. Going north takes me to the next after that, but every other direction sends me back to the start.

Drdn

Jun 6, 2018
if you lose in the gardevoir vs snatcher fight it turns into an endless loop of it trying to give you a "try again" and then jumping straight to the loss message for that battle

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
There's a glitch with the 2nd Viruark event. After choosing punishment, the event will just skip to the end halfway through but the CG is just stuck on the screen. You can move around, interact with stuff, open the menu, etc.

Edit: From the gallery it looks like it's just the end of the event so I'm not missing anything, and I can just skip the scene anyway, but where's the fun in that?

Last edited:

Zhaico

Jan 16, 2022
Can I get a more detailed path for viruark 3? I enter the forest, go north to the 2nd junction and east to the next screen - which looks like the image you posted, but I'm coming FROM the direction you marked. Going north takes me to the next after that, but every other direction sends me back to the start.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Did you try going down?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
There's a glitch with the 2nd Viruark event. After choosing punishment, the event will just skip to the end halfway through but the CG is just stuck on the screen. You can move around, interact with stuff, open the menu, etc.

Edit: From the gallery it looks like it's just the end of the event so I'm not missing anything, and I can just skip the scene anyway, but where's the fun in that?
Do Viruark event 3 before viruark 2 and it should work properly.
will be fixed in next update.

Shades123

Oct 15, 2017
One bug I found on the new version, Knock off doesn't always take the item off of a pokemon. I've only seen it work properly once.

RapideRabbit

Mar 1, 2019
Did you try going down?
Yeah, someone gave me detailed directions. Not exactly intuitive since that's the only place where doubling back works. I tried it in other places and it would restart, so I never tried it again.
Now there's a new problem. Screen goes black after the last step. I can still open the menu, but that's it. I'll try reloading a save and doing it again.

E: So there's still a map I can move around, but I can't see where I'm going since it's all dark. I was able to get sent back to the start and back to the clearing where the other mons are playing around. Turned up the brightness on my monitor and all I can see is the animation of grass as I walk through it. Is that intentional?

E2: I figured it out. Wasn't sticking close enough to the trees, had to be off the grass. Mildly infuriating, but at least it's over.

Last edited:

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
So where's the deadbeat then? I got the clues but I can't seem to find him anywhere.

Edit: Btw does anyone have an up to date guide? The one I'm using only goes up to the 4th gym.

I'm not otaku

Feb 23, 2024

Hola a todos. Quiero compartir con ustedes que he realizado la traducción de la última versión del juego Pokémon 'H' Version, la v0.597 C, que salió ayer.

Hace unos 3 o 4 días, traduje la versión anterior, la 0.596A, pero ahora he actualizado la traducción para que coincida con la versión más reciente. Es importante destacar que la traducción no se hizo de forma manual, sino que se realizó automáticamente.

Espero que disfruten jugando Pokémon 'H' Version en español gracias a esta traducción actualizada. Si encuentran algún error o tienen sugerencias para mejorar la traducción, no duden en hacérmelo saber.

Reactions: Zhaico

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Is there a breeder in this game? I observed you get some pokemon half evolved like nuzleaf kakuna or clefairy so it ticks my completionist spirit to get em all.

3.80 star(s) 81 Votes