3.80 star(s) 80 Votes

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Not really.
gotta suck it up for now im afraid. Its odd though, I myself have only a fraction of a second lagg in Eclipse, its really different for everyone.
that sucks since mine was the game itself but it cant be helped, have to find something else to play while waiting for it to be fix....

kerzano112

Dec 16, 2020
viruark event 4 im stuck i dont know why on screen 5 im stuck behind left and up are my only option but all take me to the beginning can you give me some help ^^

yartsubs

Jun 5, 2021
Does anyone have another way of activating debug mode? the shorcut method doesn't work for me since whenever I add debug to the target it just says that the name specified in the target box is not valid. I also can't set debug to true because scripts is a RXDATA file and not a folder that some people have in theirs, I can't even open it with any text editing software.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Does anyone have another way of activating debug mode? the shorcut method doesn't work for me since whenever I add debug to the target it just says that the name specified in the target box is not valid. I also can't set debug to true because scripts is a RXDATA file and not a folder that some people have in theirs, I can't even open it with any text editing software.
I'm using it. Are you sure you wrote "debug" without the quotation marks ONE space after the quotation marks of the shortcut? "Long path" debug, it worked in the version before and it works now.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Ranger quest 6. Who's the culprit? I could wait for the next part of the quest but I want a spoiler please.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Viruark Event 2 is pausing on the punishment art and it stays up I can't make my way out of the lab.
*EDIT* NVM I see the post about doing event 3 first I will try and see if it will work.
*Re-Edit* NVM Again It's not possible at this stage of the game. I guess I will wait for the fix because I don't want to skip stuff on the list.

Last edited:

Whisky250

Oct 21, 2022
The Game crash when i go agaist some trainers, when this happen i just evade it , but now i cannot advance because of it. it have some solution?.(sorry for my english, im not a native speaker)

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
The Game crash when i go agaist some trainers, when this happen i just evade it , but now i cannot advance because of it. it have some solution?.(sorry for my english, im not a native speaker)
the latest version, v0.597C, has been patched to fix that.

liffee

May 27, 2023
I can only choose the first one. If I choose the second one, this cg will not disappear
ls this a bug?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Viruark Event 2 is pausing on the punishment art and it stays up I can't make my way out of the lab.
*EDIT* NVM I see the post about doing event 3 first I will try and see if it will work.
*Re-Edit* NVM Again It's not possible at this stage of the game. I guess I will wait for the fix because I don't want to skip stuff on the list.
Do not worry about it, just progress the game until you can do viruark 3, then go back to 2. You wont lose out on anything.
Download the latest version. 0.597c
I can only choose the first one. If I choose the second one, this cg will not disappear
ls this a bug?
Its a bug that will be fixes next update. For now reload the game and skip this event and do viruark 3 first. Then you can come back and do this event properly

Nimbu

Mar 30, 2020
me: trying to get the Gardevoir waifumon to be modest.
game: have a mild one with bad ivs
me: lol as if! insta re-try!
game: are you sure? it is a shiny one...
me: omg don do this to me.

Should i keep her i mean is not like shinnies have different artwork during scenes ore even different sprite-work in the grove/events but also how much is mild with bad iv is going to dick me in the long run...

1711196713564.png

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
me: trying to get the Gardevoir waifumon to be modest.
game: have a mild one with bad ivs
me: lol as if! insta re-try!
game: are you sure? it is a shiny one...
me: omg don do this to me.

Should i keep her i mean is not like shinnies have different artwork during scenes ore even different sprite-work in the grove/events but also how much is mild with bad iv is going to dick me in the long run...

View attachment 3471020
Keep. IV's arent as important. 16 spa att is respectable and speed is pretty good
you can even get nature mint later to change to modest

• Wow
Reactions: Nimbu
3.80 star(s) 80 Votes