3.80 star(s) 80 Votes

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
these maps connect via the circled tiles; the yellow ones work fine, but the red ones put me inside collision squares and prevent me from moving. i'm not really stuck because i can Dragon Harness my way out, but that's a hassle and some players may not have Drakaiden in their party.

1711362964147.png

alexiblis

Aug 17, 2018
I know the unique story pokemon are overpowered and all but could you than treat them as proper legendary pokemon and give them like at least 2 31 IV stats. It wont make the game any easier, it will just reduce the time we have to reset the game.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I know the unique story pokemon are overpowered and all but could you than treat them as proper legendary pokemon and give them like at least 2 31 IV stats. It wont make the game any easier, it will just reduce the time we have to reset the game.
If it doesnt make the game easier then there isnt much need to put time in it on the dev teams side

Reactions: Hajtand

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
might just me being an idiot but where do you get coins for the game corner?
The guy who sells coins has been cast into the backrooms, never to be seen again. Rip Fred.
A replacement will be hired and will start their shift next update.

LimaxDaFox

Sep 27, 2017
My player character is always in the up position. I can't turn the character to the sides or downwards. Which means I can't interact with npc's or items to my sides. I can still walk in those directions just not face them. Is their an easy fix for this?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
My player character is always in the up position. I can't turn the character to the sides or downwards. Which means I can't interact with npc's or items to my sides. I can still walk in those directions just not face them. Is their an easy fix for this?
Download the latest version and walk into the eros town gym

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
is there any way to change natures here? I caught a shiny houndour, and I want to give it a better nature. Any way to do that?
Before you say anything, YES, I know this is a hentai game that doesn't need this much effort, I'm just asking if I have the option.

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
is there any way to change natures here? I caught a shiny houndour, and I want to give it a better nature. Any way to do that?
Before you say anything, YES, I know this is a hentai game that doesn't need this much effort, I'm just asking if I have the option.
there's a vendor who sells the Nature mints

3.80 star(s) 80 Votes