3.80 star(s) 80 Votes

Bane1994

Aug 7, 2020
Viruark Event 2 sex scene seems to be bugged don't know if it's just me but I get halfway through the scene and can't continue

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Viruark Event 2 sex scene seems to be bugged don't know if it's just me but I get halfway through the scene and can't continue
Yes, do viruark 3 first, then you can do viruark 2 afterwards just fine. It will be fixed in next update.

jderk4782

Dec 22, 2021
It happened to me as well, but another comment here said the Viruark's event 2 will work once u finish her event 3. Luckly I saved before the event so I didn't get stuck.

Reactions: blubbervink

jesse335

Mar 31, 2019
I'm stuck on Drakaiden's second event. I've seen the replies on how to solve it though I'm stuck in a peculiar predicament. I've already scattered the stones but saved and quit for the night but i relog to find this and now have no idea which stone goes where. Screenshot 2024-03-26 214831.png

jesse335

Mar 31, 2019
i also have a a problem of just a black screen when entering the last past of the maze(I assume) for viruark and cant see where I'm supposed to go image_2024-03-26_222958042.png

Xeexera

May 29, 2023
i am having error message . And this my first playing this game so does anyone know how to fix this error. I am currently doing Lobunny second event on the mart. When i defeat Typlosion and move to leave out this error message popps. Am i missing some files or i did some error in my gameplay ?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
so i have just done the poachers quest and now i got a feebas how do i evolve it in this game?
Give it a prism scale
I'm stuck on Drakaiden's second event. I've seen the replies on how to solve it though I'm stuck in a peculiar predicament. I've already scattered the stones but saved and quit for the night but i relog to find this and now have no idea which stone goes where. View attachment 3482355
Doesnt really matter. The smsll rocks tell you the order of the puzzle, them being back at the start makes no difference
i also have a a problem of just a black screen when entering the last past of the maze(I assume) for viruark and cant see where I'm supposed to go View attachment 3482420
Huh... thats weird. You playing the latest version?
i am having error message . And this my first playing this game so does anyone know how to fix this error. I am currently doing Lobunny second event on the mart. When i defeat Typlosion and move to leave out this error message popps. Am i missing some files or i did some error in my gameplay ?
Reload save. Its a bug with a plugin we cant solve atm. Let me know if it persists

jak830

Dec 18, 2020
Trying to do the Nymphlora event on the beach, but the game let me walk out of the event, so when trying to get back in it provides the prompt of "You need to make sure the pokemon of the area are ok before you leave!" and shoving me back out.

Apanther06

May 6, 2020
Is there anyway to mod my save? or possibly get a save that is up to the point you beat the third gym? ive lost out on a lot of stuff and would rather not restart.

3.80 star(s) 80 Votes