3.80 star(s) 80 Votes

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Trying to do the Nymphlora event on the beach, but the game let me walk out of the event, so when trying to get back in it provides the prompt of "You need to make sure the pokemon of the area are ok before you leave!" and shoving me back out.
DM me your save file and I will put you back in. this is fixed next update.

Xeexera

May 29, 2023
Reload save. Its a bug with a plugin we cant solve atm. Let me know if it persists
[/QUOTE]

i reloaded the save file but the same error keeps popping. I restarted the whole event from the start and played it twice same error code. Got any ideas to solve it or should i skip lobunny event ?

fakeikokk

Apr 20, 2020
this game is the most unnecessarily difficult pokemon game and that blubbervink dude won't let people who don't want to grind the game enjoy the game. policing saves, being a general asshole what a prick

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Reload save. Its a bug with a plugin we cant solve atm. Let me know if it persists
i reloaded the save file but the same error keeps popping. I restarted the whole event from the start and played it twice same error code. Got any ideas to solve it or should i skip lobunny event ?
[/QUOTE]
skip for now. do another event and try it again afterwards.

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
this game is the most unnecessarily difficult pokemon game and that blubbervink dude won't let people who don't want to grind the game enjoy the game. policing saves, being a general asshole what a prick
alright, so first off, no game is for everyone; there will always be people who like a game less or not at all. trying to make a game for everyone will only result in a watered-down, bland piece of shit that nobody likes but nobody hates either. if you don't like a game, my suggestion is to just not play it, rather than to go on forums and complain about it.

secondly, what do you mean "policing saves"? i'll admit i haven't read the whole thread, but the only times i've seen him ask for save files were to fix issues caused by bugs that prevent progression. if you want to edit your save file instead of grinding, i don't think anyone is really going to care.

Reactions: 72 man

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
can anyone help me with the seras bar date? I don't know to do it or which options to pick XD it's been a long while since i last played

jesse335

Mar 31, 2019
Give it a prism scale

Doesnt really matter. The smsll rocks tell you the order of the puzzle, them being back at the start makes no difference

Huh... thats weird. You playing the latest version?

yep latest version posted here

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
couple of questions are the colored shards (i.e. blue shard green shard so on and so forth), and odd key stone used for anything? will we be able to revive fossil's? Are the Plates or other items more powerful for moves? (i.e. meadow plate v.s. miracle seed or splash plate v.s. mystic water so on and so forth) and is there a Pokémon day care and can we breed Pokémon or will that be a later update?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Is this Rom full shiny odds because either I am very lucky or the odds are rased
Yes. 1/100 chance
is there any way of getting the dragon harness if you miss it.
No.
ok so i've been trying to get sylveon umbreon and espeon and nothing what do i need to do?
All the info on pokemon you need can be found
couple of questions are the colored shards (i.e. blue shard green shard so on and so forth), and odd key stone used for anything? will we be able to revive fossil's? Are the Plates or other items more powerful for moves? (i.e. meadow plate v.s. miracle seed or splash plate v.s. mystic water so on and so forth) and is there a Pokémon day care and can we breed Pokémon or will that be a later update?
No use for the shards and keystones yet, they are automatically included into the mining minigame.
Yes, Fossils can be revived on route 5.
Daycare will be postgame content

Bahbuygg

Dec 21, 2022
A while back someone went to the JOI play discord and got a file from them. They said it fixed the problem. I'll add it here but if you feel sus about it go to the JOIplay discord and ask them yourself.

Extract and put it in the same location where the .exe is.
Thank you brother you're lifesaver

Reactions: blubbervink

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
ok so i've been trying to get sylveon umbreon and espeon and nothing what do i need to do?
those three are happiness evolutions, just like in the official games. espeon you raise happiness and level up during the day, umbreon raise happiness and level up at night, and sylveon you raise happiness and level up while knowing a fairy type move.
Are the Plates or other items more powerful for moves? (i.e. meadow plate v.s. miracle seed or splash plate v.s. mystic water so on and so forth)
the plates and special items (black glasses, never-melt ice, etc) all raise the strength of appropriately-typed moves by 20%, just like the official games.
i also have a a problem of just a black screen when entering the last past of the maze(I assume) for viruark and cant see where I'm supposed to go
i ran into the same problem, but after a couple of tries it fixed itself. not sure what caused it, but i don't think i did anything different the time it worked, so i'd say it's worth trying a few more times just in case it's somehow random.

Bahbuygg

Dec 21, 2022
There is so many bug in this game, im wondering is it because the tool i used on extrating the game file or something else?, becasue other people didn't got the problem same as A im, here's the example of the bug i found, im playing it on joiplay btw

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
There is so many bug in this game, im wondering is it because the tool i used on extrating the game file or something else?, becasue other people didn't got the problem same as A im, here's the example of the bug i found, im playing it on joiplay btw
No clue. We dont support JOIplay. So if its an issue that we dont know about, like this one, we cant help you.
I suggest trying the JOIplay discord

3.80 star(s) 80 Votes