3.80 star(s) 80 Votes

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
I can't get Allerita event in player's bed, i am in the bed and pushing the action button and nothing
But Viruak's scene works
did you do both events 1 and 2, and do you have Allerita in your party? basic questions, i know, but sometimes it's the simplest things

bluemonkey

Mar 16, 2018
I missed Seras affection points somehow, I only have 12 and apparently need 15 for the cafe event. Does anyone know of a fix or do I need to restart my save?

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
I missed Seras affection points somehow, I only have 12 and apparently need 15 for the cafe event. Does anyone know of a fix or do I need to restart my save?
If you know what you're doing, enable debug mode and change the values. If you don't know what you're doing, debug mode will more likely brick your save than help you.

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
Is 15 points the highest score you can get from the questions conversation you have with Sonia ??
Or there are other combinations that can give you higher score ??

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Is 15 points the highest score you can get from the questions conversation you have with Sonia ??
Or there are other combinations that can give you higher score ??
No, aslong as you get trough the conversation the affection score remains the same.

Reactions: VeniXYZ

Hacady

Dec 22, 2018
How can I move the saves from the old to the new version in Joiplay? I want to continue my adventure in the new version

LumiMasterVGon

Sep 30, 2020
I got a bug with watchtower interview where the conversation at the end loops and I can't get out of it. Anyone got a fix?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I got a bug with watchtower interview where the conversation at the end loops and I can't get out of it. Anyone got a fix?
Jep. Its a bug that happens when you dont talk about Seras hobbies before you offer to help her with her job. The missing affection causes some issues. DM me your save file and ill fix it for you when im home.

The bug will be fixed next update.

FetishMaster

Nov 22, 2021
Well, I did. A little confused now, since Begin is at Caves, End is at Skies.
I started from Cave - Sea - Land - Skies. But I don't think I see any changes.
I'm still trying to figure it out. I have looked everywhere on the forum and nobody says the solution at all.

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
ok, if the coin guy is missing, and we need a tm from the game corner, is it just not possible to grab them?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
ok, if the coin guy is missing, and we need a tm from the game corner, is it just not possible to grab them?
Coin guy has been suspended from his job due to alleged stealing of game corner coins, the rangers are looking into it.

A replacement will be hired next update.
Until then, unfortunatly, no gambling for coins.

3.80 star(s) 80 Votes