3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

444blade5

Dec 24, 2017
This is some good review right here. What's the name of the game you're working on? Is it published in here?
Thanks! Sadly no, it's still in development and won't be ready for a long time. My wife has some health issues, and I haven't been able to work on it properly for a while.

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
Keeping an eye on this one. The start talking to the professer had me hooked with just how fun and true about most of what he said. I can see this thing totally happening in the pokemon universe! The lore is nuts if you really dig. Only hop is this doesn't fall off the side of the earth for some reason like most things these days. Also did you change the first battle? Saw a comment on how some one was saying it was hard and well. I don't see it. Trainers afterwards? Yes just not the first

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I'm surprised to see so many people complaining about Joey's battle. Lopunny can literally solo his entire team :ROFLMAO:

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
I cant wait to prove you wrong.
Played it for a bit and really hope you will not abandon this, the first battle too is neither difficult nor easy like what others are saying.
This is pokemon, of course it need some strategy on what skill to use or when to use items, no way its a pokemon game if you can steamroll everything from the get go.

Reactions: Eland51298

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
I'm curious why not use original pokemon images? if there is already "pokemon" name in main title why not to go full pokemon? Also, anybody knows what is Nintendo policy about copyrights? like if somebody want to create a Pokemon Scarlet/Violet but on "gameboy" graphics, Nintendo would bring nuke cannons or don't bother at all?

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
Only H-Scenes are with Lopunny, right?

Game's quality is on another level. Very faithful recreation, didn't even notice this was RPGmaker game at first

whitishcookie

May 11, 2020
Yes I have like three post back to back but i'm not sure if anyone asked this question and i'm too lazy to go sleuthing through all these posts but, are EVs (effort values) in place? In the original pokemon games EVs were gathered alongside the grind for EXP. An example would be if I had Level 1 ralts. The Ralts has set set stats that can increase by 1.... God I'm a NERD!!! Long story short Using rare candies to lvl hurts your Pokemans.
i have played pokemon for years and never knew this...

Reactions: hofom77573
Jul 31, 2021
I'm curious why not use original pokemon images? if there is already "pokemon" name in main title why not to go full pokemon? Also, anybody knows what is Nintendo policy about copyrights? like if somebody want to create a Pokemon Scarlet/Violet but on "gameboy" graphics, Nintendo would bring nuke cannons or don't bother at all?
it's nintendo. they'd nuke any fan game.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
just curious where did you find lopunny?
First route, there's a cave in which a bunneary is being attacked by a mightyena. Defeat or capture the mightyena and speak to the bunny. You'll be transported to the secret grove, near the first town. There's a girl who sells pecha berries at a low price, buy around 20. Go back to the bunny. Feed her multiple times, pet her and play with her. This will increase her happiness till she evolves. You'll have the option "fuck" unlocked. Do it and after that you'll be able to make her join your team.

Reactions: whitishcookie

Arvettis

Aug 8, 2022
Pretty good game, took me 1 hour to put 4 pokemons in lvl 30, Lopunny is a game changer. I can feel this game has lot potential sadly dev is alone so it will take a lot time.

Reactions: mastercuck

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Have you ever played a pokemon game before?
Double Team is extremely broken, I beat the fight first try without items.
I just spammed the basic attack like any other first fight in a pokémon game and it went fine.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
funny i missed the cave, beat the gym but had no idea where the bunny was, must say so far its a great game
The cave is not even hidden but whatever, game is still at early stages I like it but has a long way to go, still it’s a first release I’ll see how the things get fixed, added and reshaped

zzzyx123

Feb 23, 2020
I see this game have the femdom tag, would you please elaborate a bit more? Like...what kind of femdom and where can I get it?

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes