3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

Smiling_Jack

Aug 11, 2017
Well you wouldn't have to "provide many crutches" if the fight wasn't so hard in the first place. Many players don't like to use items in battle as they prefer to win using only the pokemons. The only input from the players in the first fight is to either use items to win ( some might consider it cheating ) or pray to rng god, neither of those are good in my opinion.

The game overall so far looks really good, but that first fight does not leave a good impression.
I was interested with the amount of talk about the first fight being "hard" and I gotta say. You coomers are fucking disgraceful. Since when is using a single recovery item an insurmountable wall? You don't even need to use the super potion because there's a vending machine right next to your damn room. Also, anyone who falls into the "RNG" double team trap this early deserves to lose.

Dev just needs to keep doing what he's doing and ignore these poor babies who start wailing when they can't play a game one-handed.

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
Only read the first and last few pages, so I might have missed something.
What will the focus of the sexual content be, more towards human characters (trainers), or the actual pokemon? From what it sounds like in the description, it's only a handful of human characters (mostly about the rival?) and otherwise pokemon?
As for the latter, how "intrusive" is the pokemon-related sexual content? As in, how much can I choose to get into the various sexual content?
I guess I'm honestly just looking for a "normal" pokemon game, that expands on the (romantic/sexual) interactions between (human) characters. If I'm "losing out" on a bunch of content due to that, thats fine with me.

killer54123

May 13, 2018
First time playing pokemon game. First fight was easy. Then i get wiped by child on exit(6-7 time lost to him). Grinded a little. Wipe this little bastard. Check some comments about cave. (accidentally find secret grove). Get to cave. Evolve buneary. Get lopunny in team. Sees warning about OPines of her. Steamrolled through midgets with 3 pokemon. Gets hopes up. Gets caught by 6 pokemon bastard. Almost gets wiped. Accidentally go to wrong directions. Get in fight with 2 pokemon girl and gets wiped. 1h30min spend good
All in all is there like any pokemon type explanation in the game because i didn't find any(can be usefull).
TLDR
Game is challenging but good. If you want you can adapt to it by grinding or guides. In game guide about in game mechanics will be welcomed. (Like really how should i understand some shenanigans about types and all)

Hervey

Jun 3, 2019
How much content is their? Just some fights or some hours content? Played to the first trainerfight at the exit of the village right now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

SpicyMew

Apr 30, 2018
This game looks fucking phenomenal, and the art seems pretty good to boot. Hopefully this gets fully fledged out, since the only other one i can think of is ecchi version, which is sadly female protag

Reactions: Bouclette75

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
Easy way to cheat this game is to activate debug mode, to activate create a shortcut with the Game.exe and then with the shortcut:
1. Right-click Properties
2. Find Target: "C:\Your_Directory\Pokemon Hentai Version\Game.exe"
3. Add debug at the end
4. Click apply and then close the window
5. Open the shortcut and have fun!
By the way, to open debug either press F9 or find it in the menus.

Last edited:

SpicyMew

Apr 30, 2018
Ok, I need to address this one by one as well, to avoid confusion.

1. Point taken.

2. I made the adult characters large to add more details. And the sprites that are smaller are meant to represent children. Unfortunately, doing the same for buildings is going to kill me so I decided to not mess with those. Trust me when i say, you cannot appreciate Asha's hips as well, if I shrunk her down to the 'normal' NPC sprite size. Also, I always hated the fact that every sprite (aside from tubers and toddlers) all share similar sprite sizes in base Pokemon games.

3. Running animations are a bit janky yes, but since this is the first time I'm doing any pixel art in my life, I'm trying to improve on that front. I don't really care much about door animations. Those are like the bottom of the list of priorities. Battle animations are currently limited since I'm using the default provided and haven't had time to make custom animations yet.

4. Weird, the room tags are supposed to be interactable. It will state the character's full names and role. Stuff like the Snorlax plushie and whatnot are also interactable.

5. Yup, those are leftovers. Haven't gotten rid of it yet.

Other questions:

1. Yes, and no. The only planned ones are Asha x her evolution 3 starter. 98 percent of the fucking done in this game is by the MC, You.

2. Romance is quite literally part of the overview of this game. It is essential to the story and the character development of Asha. No slavery (geneva convention) no brute sex or rape. But my mind may change depending on poll results.

3. Double pen is on the table, the rest probably not. I will let the patrons decide, but none are planned atm.
Sorry if this has already been answered, but will the "Asha x Evo 3 starter" be optional/avoidable?

Reactions: FunFuntomes

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
"RNG" double team trap
RNG manipulation is a valid strategy.
IIRC, Stage 1 evasion gives 33% dodge and Stage 2 50%.
So on average, if your enemy attacks your pokemon 3 times you break even on action economy, not factoring in dodging a crit.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Only read the first and last few pages, so I might have missed something.
What will the focus of the sexual content be, more towards human characters (trainers), or the actual pokemon? From what it sounds like in the description, it's only a handful of human characters (mostly about the rival?) and otherwise pokemon?
As for the latter, how "intrusive" is the pokemon-related sexual content? As in, how much can I choose to get into the various sexual content?
I guess I'm honestly just looking for a "normal" pokemon game, that expands on the (romantic/sexual) interactions between (human) characters. If I'm "losing out" on a bunch of content due to that, thats fine with me.
i've playd through all the currently available content and there was a sexual encounter with the gym leader. as of female pokemon.. it seems that it's seectable in the secret grove.

Smiling_Jack

Aug 11, 2017
RNG manipulation is a valid strategy.
IIRC, Stage 1 evasion gives 33% dodge and Stage 2 50%.
So on average, if your enemy attacks your pokemon 3 times you break even on action economy, not factoring in dodging a crit.
For the first fight, it's over in 2-3 hits so banking on getting this value back is essentially pointless vs just duking it out and using a water or something.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I have a big problem... my starter evolved 2 times but I forgot to catch pokemon in the starting town... what to do?

Aug 30, 2021
How much content is their? Just some fights or some hours content? Played to the first trainerfight at the exit of the village right now.
The game as of 0.14A has the starter town, the town with the first Gym, the pathway to said town, and two areas that you encounter on said pathway. One of those is a tiny cave where you encounter a Lvl 20 Mightyena, after which you meet a Buneary. In the other connected area, the Buneary can be feed Berries (bought from a girl in the starter town), pet, and played with, and the Buneary will evolve into a Lvl 20 Lopunny.

The Lopunny has three of the four scenes dedicated to it, with the other being a post-victory scene you can trigger at the Gym.

It makes for a good demo. As far as time goes, it will depend on how long it takes you to grind (you will need to, there are patches of grass in the starter town to train and catch Pokémon) and how long it takes you to add the Lopunny to your team.

The Trainer Pokémon that you battle have better movesets than you may be accustomed to, be more numerous than you expect, and they will be at a higher level than is "normal," escalating from around Lvl 10 for the first non-Rival battle, to Lvl 20 to fight Trainer Joey (who no longer has his memetic Rattata). I think they also give more experience than usual? It felt like a lot, which helps with using the Exp. Share the Rival gives you after you exhaust all of her conversation topics in the starter town's Mart and talk to her a fifth time.

If you don't like using any items at all in a Pokémon game, this is not going to be a game for you. The developer provides five Potions in the player character's PC, a Leftovers in their room, and a Super Potion in the room next to theirs to get you started, and you will need them.

There is also a trainer in the first Gym town with six Lvl 20 Audino that give a silly amount of experience to let you make sure you can curb stomp the Gym Trainer.

mr overlord

Sep 16, 2019
Ok time for the question that probably everyone here is having. In later builds can you marry and get your pokemon pregnant

brewit77

Mar 24, 2020
Not sure if the dev is here but congrats to him/her. Really like how much the authenticity of the original game has been kept to the smallest details (even the interaction with the lady at the heal).

I really like how it's challenging at first but once you're at the second town you can basically decide how difficult you want the game to be cause you can easily level up your pokemons by visiting that training dude as many times as you need. Nice touch there.

H scenes are great, can't wait to see more and hopefully some animated ones (even though I know that's tough).

Will definitely subscribe.

• Angry
Reactions: Chaos La Croix
3.80 star(s) 82 Votes