3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

RunicSea

Dec 6, 2022
I know the likelihood is fairly small, but is there any chance you might consider doing a mobile port at a later date?

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
Resetting my game over and over again so that my starter pokemon had an ideal nature for its stats and moves I ended up getting it shiny by chance, which I was excited about since it was literally the first shiny I ever got in a pokemon game (except of the ones I got by trade). A pity that his shiny form is very ugly, the green does not suit him at all. xD

The special pokemon like lopunny and others, will they have unique combat sprites like the starter one?

(Sorry for my bad English)

Last edited:

Smogark

Aug 1, 2018
Smogark think this good so far. Would definite recommend to chill with replies. A good game only goes so far if dev is hot-headed. Understand dumb comments get annoying, but better to just ignore them. Personally think all comments about battles being hard weird. Just grind random encounters. Only had to do around ten for first trainer to brute force (Smogark quite stubborn in not wanting to use tactics) through it. Then got easier even as other trainers were around Smogark's level. Didn't even know Leftovers was available until getting to current end of content.

Only real gripe with game is the seemingly human-like only egg group comment for breeding. Am wondering if that's meant to imply only Pokemon that can fall in that group will be able to be sexed. If so, is a little sad. There's plenty of humanoid-esque Pokemon, or come close enough to being "conventionally" attractive to warrant being sexed. Three examples being Hatterene, Roserade, and Florges.

Smogark very excited to see where this goes in future though, and hope for lots of content. Would recommend to try and keep on downlow in case Nintendo sends C&D, which many other games have gotten.

Edit: Smogark forget word. Decide to put word in.

uzmanonur1

Mar 19, 2019
About game. its just a little hard at start. but when u got waifumon ( you know what i mean :D ) and with your first pokemon you are clearing this game easily. and train thing at the other city made my pokemons powerfull without even try :) i think it is a really easy game if you can try a little at first. and lewd scenes are my kind of Yaaaaaasssss !!!! Congrats for game. Good job .

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
Haven't played this game so not a serious critique, but all this "this game is for REAL GAMERS, not CASUAL SCRUBS WHO NEED TO GIT GUD" posturing is hilarious given that this is a fucking POKEMON HENTAI GAME. You're not making fucking dark souls, you're making a hentai rendition of a childrens game that is designed to be easy. It's pretty absurd. It's like if I said that I was going to make hardcore permadeath tic-tac-toe. Also to protect myself pre-emptively, I love hard games. I've beaten all the Soulsbornering games without summoning, melee only etc., I just don't see how this fits.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PokemonHVersion-0.192A
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: RockRoss

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
Haven't played this game so not a serious critique, but all this "this game is for REAL GAMERS, not CASUAL SCRUBS WHO NEED TO GIT GUD" posturing is hilarious given that this is a fucking POKEMON HENTAI GAME. You're not making fucking dark souls, you're making a hentai rendition of a childrens game that is designed to be easy. It's pretty absurd. It's like if I said that I was going to make hardcore permadeath tic-tac-toe. Also to protect myself pre-emptively, I love hard games. I've beaten all the Soulsbornering games without summoning, melee only etc., I just don't see how this fits.
Tactics games can be difficult, so what if it's based on a child's game? It's fair to say dark souls is the hardcore version of any hack n' slash spam buttons til you win game, what does it matter what a game took inspiration from? There's casual and hardcore versions of pretty much any genre in the business. It's the balance and execution that make all the difference.

Not having trainers/gyms with single types, higher levels, and good stats make any pokemon style game a lot more difficult. It's why randomizers and custom challenges are so popular. You can't just faceroll through this game with a random team, you need to put atleast some thought into team composition to have good type coverage. Items are used to offset bad RNG and status moves can help cover any weaknesses in the team. It's definitely not souls-borne levels of hardcore but if you approach this with a casual pokemon experience mentality you are going to have a bad time.

Naughtee

Oct 10, 2021
Just played the new update and the game did get significantly easier so far. The first trainer battle out in the wild was significantly easier this time around so I can actually go out and catch more mons. Not bad, not bad. The moved audino trainer made me laugh, hahaha.

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
any changelog?
Changelog needed.
Downloaded it and looked at the pictures folder, as far as H content goes it looks like some relationship building with the rival (kissing pic) and Gardevoir as another waifu-mon. Gonna let this one get a couple more updates before coming back personally.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lokairn

Mar 18, 2018
If anyone managed to get the kiss, I'm curious how, I might have missed it, and can't find her anymore

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes