3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

Red-Cat

Jan 10, 2018
i actually don't know where this game is "hard" or "challenging". the most of the crybabies are crying over the first fight, which is soooo hard without an item. i just spamed the only offensive attack that the starters know, and it was no problem at all.
Cause you got lucky. In the first fight your opponent out speeds and out damages. Not sure why game creator thought a game with like a 15% chance of being winnable was a good idea for the first fight.

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
Cause you got lucky. In the first fight your opponent out speeds and out damages. Not sure why game creator thought a game with like a 15% chance of being winnable was a good idea for the first fight.
you start with 5 potions in the PC, one hyper potion in the room next door, leftovers on the table in your room, plus money and a vending machine. The game gives you the tools, you can use them or you can whine.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
The game is beatable without overleveling at all. Both the starter and the Lopunny are busted.
Sure, people might not like the difficulty or the trainer level curve. But it's not a "hard" or unfair game. I finished in 1,5h playing casually.

• Angry
Reactions: Futa Siciliana

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
For those of you complaining about the bugged grunt at the forest, you are playing the non-hotfixed version without waiting for the actual public release. Instead of illegally uploading it here in the comments, you should've waited.

Naughtee

Oct 10, 2021
Not bad. Just finished it and I enjoyed the new content with Gardevoir. The speed lines in the art are a nice touch. Still digging it overall but I'm a little sad that my Gardevoir ended up having a Jolly nature that nerfed her special stat. Oh well, I was able to power through the game with mostly Andaselle and Lopunny because they're still busted af. Didn't even need to grind on the audino trainer this time around. I nicknamed my Lopunny Stocking and really wanted to nickname Andaselle Panty but gave that nickname to Gardevoir.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Smogark think this good so far. Would definite recommend to chill with replies. A good game only goes so far if dev is hot-headed. Understand dumb comments get annoying, but better to just ignore them. Personally think all comments about battles being hard weird. Just grind random encounters. Only had to do around ten for first trainer to brute force (Smogark quite stubborn in not wanting to use tactics) through it. Then got easier even as other trainers were around Smogark's level. Didn't even know Leftovers was available until getting to current end of content.

Only real gripe with game is the seemingly human-like only egg group comment for breeding. Am wondering if that's meant to imply only Pokemon that can fall in that group will be able to be sexed. If so, is a little sad. There's plenty of humanoid-esque Pokemon, or come close enough to being "conventionally" attractive to warrant being sexed. Three examples being Hatterene, Roserade, and Florges.

Smogark very excited to see where this goes in future though, and hope for lots of content. Would recommend to try and keep on downlow in case Nintendo sends C&D, which many other games have gotten.

Edit: Smogark forget word. Decide to put word in.
LOL You are one of the few people here who actually knows how to empathize with my situation without acting like a self-righteous cunt. Ok, for your sake, I will chill in the comments.

• Angry
Reactions: Futa Siciliana

Leosnipermk2

Jul 17, 2019
For those of you complaining about the bugged grunt at the forest, you are playing the non-hotfixed version without waiting for the actual public release. Instead of illegally uploading it here in the comments, you should've waited.
Wait, are the links in the OP not the public release version?

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Wait, are the links in the OP not the public release version?
Nope. I just released Version 0.193 A a couple days ago for the patrons. Public is supposed to be a week after that. So the updated download links are illegal. (not to mention they uploaded the buggy version of 0.192.)

Reactions: Mattarobase

Duel109

Oct 30, 2021
I usually dont write posts but this is a great pokemon game, thinking about getting into other roms again because I blazed through this content. Dont understand why new players dont just use the potions.

Reactions: hyfka

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
What grunt are you talking about here? the one that says he will get out of your way but doesn't? I thought that was on purpose, as in, "the area beyond this pont is under contruction, I will get out of your way on version 0.221a (or whatever)". Actually found it a pretty good gag.

Anyways, loving the game so far, don't mind the difficulty, looking forward to see how it progresses

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
If anyone is finding the game hard...why don't you just cheat? This is an RPGM game so Cheat Menu works just fine.
Or just use the debug mode, that's what I do, find it more fun that way (perfect IVs, EVs and natures all the time)

Drogorn

Jun 24, 2018
LOL You are one of the few people here who actually knows how to empathize with my situation without acting like a self-righteous cunt. Ok, for your sake, I will chill in the comments.
Pro tip - don't call complaints that your game is hard "acting like a self-righteous cunt". Good way to lose support lol. That and the DMCA you're likely to get, if you haven't gotten one already.

Seriously dude, just take the feedback that a decent chunk of people think it's too hard, and stop being, in your own words, "a self-righteous cunt"

Waphles

Jan 9, 2019
The art looks great, but please change the logos and names just enough to keep Nintendo quiet. This has a lot of potential, just like Leaf on Fire did.

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes