3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

ravenxrena12

Dec 3, 2020
say is it a glitch when after you beat the cult in the woods that the guy blocking the path just dont move out of the way or is that the end for this version? cause if its a glitch im fucked cause i saved right after thinking that closing and opening the game would fix it but it is not fixed

Last edited:

srpiloto

Jan 12, 2019
Just finished the game. Couple of questions:

1) It's possible to descend the stairs at Pokelab?

2) Anything i can do at Lake Lafferty? Saw a pokeball there, but can't acess

3) Only purpose of Mining Grotto at the moment is grind for stones? nothing story-related?

mr.longdong6969

Mar 17, 2018
say is it a glitch when after you beat the cult in the woods that the guy blocking the path just dont move out of the way or is that the end for this version? cause if its a glitch im fucked cause i saved right after thinking that closing and opening the game would fix it but it is not fixed
It is a glitch the version that fixes it is only on the dev's patreon at the moment

Jan 28, 2021
View attachment 2183769

Overview:
Old school Pokemon game with a perverted twist! You play as Caleb, a senior Field Researcher and Pokemon Trainer as you traverse the Sinova Region to train a new lab-created Pokemon while uncovering the conspiracy of Team Creation; a cult of deviants hell-bent on restarting the life cycle of all living things. Features a narrative-based Romance system (akin to a dating sim) for your Rival and fellow field Researcher, and a pet system that allows you to raise certain Waifumons (for naughty reasons), and many, many quests and events!

P.S. This game is meant to be TOUGH. So use items, strategize, and play smart. Grind if you need to. If you're a filthy casual, this game is not meant for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-06
Release Date: 2022-12-06
Developer: SINtax EroRR - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.192A
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

will you make the starter fuckable i think it should be when oyu first get her tbh

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
Starters second and third Evo is Fairy/Steel and is a defensive monster thanks to a few unique moves one of which deals damage and boost SP.Def and Def one stage, 2 Drain moves one steel and one fairy plus starting with dubble team. She's also a fairly solid Sp.Attacker with Beast Boost at the final Evo. Haven't checked what her BST distribution is but the move pool and final ability makes for a strong stall/sweeper. All the waifu mons seem to have boosted stat totals plus one or more unique moves.

Dev recently Stated Gen 5 mechanics and up to Gen 8 mons

EVs work as normal

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mograx

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I love how Youngster Joey isn't fucking around in this game. Little man pulls out all the stops this time:
-Fully evolved pokemon
-Hazards
-Utilizing Swords dance+Baton pass into a fucking toxic orb Vigoroth. (I assume it had Guts instead of Vital spirit?)

God damn lol.

DVST8R

Nov 2, 2020
So, is the game completed? I have got the first badge, beaten the Creationists in their first base but can't go any further as there is a cultist blocking the path on route 2 and they won't move. Is this a glitch or just unfinished content?

• Angry
Reactions: Taerith and Nixi~

GeneralSykes

Dec 9, 2022
I LOVE THE CHALLAGE I DIDNT EVEN KNOW ABOUT the crutches you put in the game i went full on out thier and just smaked reminds me of old Pokémon love this shit

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes