3.80 star(s) 82 Votes
Jan 28, 2021
guys the first fight is easy just grab th eleftovers at the start of the game and its an easy win lol, the rest of the game just takes a bit of a grind, not a bad game so far

Reactions: OiyeGit

wodthehunter

Mar 26, 2020
guys the first fight is easy just grab th eleftovers at the start of the game and its an easy win lol, the rest of the game just takes a bit of a grind, not a bad game so far
I didn't even use the leftovers, but I got lucky and beat it regardless. The thing about this game is that, its not like a Kaizo run where the trainers have specific move sets and AI's to take advantage with the perfect move every time, its just that by the 4th trainer fight on the first trail, an hour into the game, Im already at almost level 20. In og pokemon, Misty's top pokemon is level 21, multiple routes and cities later. Oh cute, your graveller knows rollout when I dont have a fishing rod, nj Whitney. Everybody hates that fight, and you did it 20 years after nintendo. Is it beatable? Sure. But all the designer is doing is trading trainer battles for random encounters. Its just a grind, I havent seen an H scene after an hour of play, and I'm pretty sure they all are weird beastiality shit, which I'm not against, but also not super into. I think this one gets a no from me dawg.

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
loving the game so far, just slightly worried about "level pacing" (if that's a thing).We're already seeing oponents with pkmn in the 30's, with just 1 badge and 2 waifumons, I'm worried there will not be enough time before we're in the 80's/90's/100 and not enough waifumons will be out.

Nov 6, 2021
The only way right now is to go to Menu -> Debug -> Field Options -> Then warp to the next route, you want to warp to the next route inside the building ( I forget the exact name). It will take you to a ship on the right, and Asha/the grunt on the left
i managed to do it myself but thank you anyway

Nov 6, 2021
Guys are your pokemons overleveled as well?

After the first gym i was a bit underlevel but as soon as my starter (i wont say the name for spoiler reasons) got calm mind i started destroying every opponent with almost no effort and i started getting a lot of exp.

My starter already reached level 46 (i used only the lucky egg but she got like 20 levels only inside the woods).

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
Seriously guys? Version 0.199? COuldn't you just WAIT until SintaxError publishes version 0.2?
Seriously? version 0.2? Can't you just wait for version 0.3? or version 0.5? or the finished game?

OR, we just play the version available, without the SeRiOuSlY gUySss??!?

Reactions: anon8525

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Seriously? version 0.2? Can't you just wait for version 0.3? or version 0.5? or the finished game?

OR, we just play the version available, without the SeRiOuSlY gUySss??!?
Because 0.199 isn't even a public version, unlike what 0.2 will be, in words of the developer himself. I know this is a pirate forum, but you could at least have the decency to wait until he releases it himself, like with any other game developer.

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
Because 0.199 isn't even a public version, unlike what 0.2 will be, in words of the developer himself. I know this is a pirate forum, but you could at least have the decency to wait until he releases it himself, like with any other game developer.
" I know this is a pirate forum, but you could at least have the decency to pretend this is not a pirate forum"

Reactions: anon8525

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
" I know this is a pirate forum, but you could at least have the decency to pretend this is not a pirate forum"
Listen, in other games people wait until the game to be officially released by the developer in order to post it here. Don't act like I was saying some stupid stuff, you all perfectly understood what I meant from the beggining.
SINtax EroRR now I get what you have to deal with and I haven't even argued with two of these poobrains :FacePalm:

Reactions: Taerith

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
Listen, in other games people wait until the game to be officially released by the developer in order to post it here. Don't act like I was saying some stupid stuff, you all perfectly understood what I meant from the beggining.
SINtax EroRR now I get what you have to deal with and I haven't even argued with two of these poobrains :FacePalm:
Some do, some don't. Also, no need for namecalling, friend, some people in life will disagree with you, that doesn't make them poobrains.

Reactions: Taerith

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Some do, some don't. Also, no need for namecalling, friend, some people in life will disagree with you, that doesn't make them poobrains.
This: " I know this is a pirate forum, but you could at least have the decency to pretend this is not a pirate forum" is trying to ridiculize a message you perfectly understood. That attempt of making fun of a message you understood is why I'm calling you a "poobrain", not because you "disagree with me". But whatever, man, do as you please.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
If someone uploads it and it is downloaders problem if it was bughunt version and they fucked up their save file by not having backup save or other measures. It is simple wisdom check, some roll low and others roll critical fail
Of course, just asking how can they be so impatient. Even if this is a pirate forum, in most threads the uploaders wait until a public release from the dev. But anyway, at least you didn't try to make fun of a message you understood, like others.

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
This: " I know this is a pirate forum, but you could at least have the decency to pretend this is not a pirate forum" is trying to ridiculize a message you perfectly understood. That attempt of making fun of a message you understood is why I'm calling you a "poobrain", not because you "disagree with me". But whatever, man, do as you please.
I understood, just disagreed with it - and made a lighthearted joke to show it. Sorry if I upset you, have a good day, friend(y)

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
By the way:

1. When posting unofficial ports or compressed versions, include the following disclaimer: "This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk."
SINtax EroRR uploading rules, just in case you want to annoy whoever posts the game without your permission.

Reactions: SINtax EroRR
3.80 star(s) 82 Votes