3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
don't worry about this guy. he is mad cuz he lacks the skill and strategy needed the first fight was super easy if you just use what your given and makes people actually plan and use your head its not your fault he doesn't seem to think of a strategy. keep up the amazing work and ill be following this game not even for the xxx content genuinely story was amazing and i loved the difficulty curve, however the trainer at the bridge was a huge challenge but the satisfaction of conquering him was awesome, if you need another play tester or someone to give some ideas id love to be informed, i noticed your mention of a discord and id love to be apart of it!
Well the link is in the Overview of this thread. Introduce yourself when you join, and just ping me so I'll know. Cheers.

aqholder

Aug 22, 2022
For some reason I can't talk to the lady behind the counter in the restaurant in Eros town, in 0.199A version. Any way to fix this?

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
SINtax EroRR since you just gave us a cave to find all the fossils, are you planning of giving us the fossil resurrect option on the next town, or are you planning to wait for another time?

Ataeru

Nov 26, 2022
Not sure if you're already aware, but just in case. I was testing out calling Asha after seeing her by the SS. Tidus. There was two sets of dialog back to back, like starting a call then calling right again afterwards without input. My guess it's giving you all of the dialog at different relationship levels. (IE: instead of giving dialog only of where you are at with her [1], it gives dialog up to relationship level [1] which includes [0] first as well, or something like that)

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Not sure if you're already aware, but just in case. I was testing out calling Asha after seeing her by the SS. Tidus. There was two sets of dialog back to back, like starting a call then calling right again afterwards without input. My guess it's giving you all of the dialog at different relationship levels. (IE: instead of giving dialog only of where you are at with her [1], it gives dialog up to relationship level [1] which includes [0] first as well, or something like that)
Strange. Mind specifying which dialogue was being repeated? Thanks.

Sep 22, 2020
i was wondering SINtax, what others pokemons do you intent to add scenes? well, i imagine we'll get scenes for like, Lucario, Zoroark, our starter final evoluiton and all, but i was curious if you intent to add some "out of the ordinary" mons to the roster, like, idk, Frosslass or Leavanny?

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
i was wondering SINtax, what others pokemons do you intent to add scenes? well, i imagine we'll get scenes for like, Lucario, Zoroark, our starter final evoluiton and all, but i was curious if you intent to add some "out of the ordinary" mons to the roster, like, idk, Frosslass or Leavanny?
He did say vaporeon was planned

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Leavanny, not so much. But Frosslass was on my mind.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I figured out what you were talking about. However, my dumbass has no idea how to fix it. I thought that the dialogue will only display when the criteria is met, which will override the previous dialogue. But instead it plays all dialogue that have met the criteria instead. Any suggestions?

Ataeru

Nov 26, 2022
I figured out what you were talking about. However, my dumbass has no idea how to fix it. I thought that the dialogue will only display when the criteria is met, which will override the previous dialogue. But instead it plays all dialogue that have met the criteria instead. Any suggestions?
Looks like you posted right before I could put my gif, lol. Anyway, I wouldn't know personally as I haven't touched the engine. But if its anything close to basic batch coding, then maybe something like...

[Relationship=(value gained up to)]
[ACheckpoint=(arbitrary large value set)]
[Set /A AshaLove= %Relationship% * %ACheckpoint%]
(/A = articulation) IE: command for math
IE: beginning of game
Relationship= 1
ACheckpoint= 23
AshaLove= 23

If AshaLove= 23 goto #AshaCall1
IE: after Cult raid
Relationship= 1 or 2
ACheckpoint= 24
AshaLove= 24 or 48

If AshaLove= 24 goto #AshaCall1
If AshaLove= 48 goto #AshaCall2
Again, probably something completely different for your engine, but who know. Maybe it can be helpful.

Reactions: SINtax EroRR

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Looks like you posted right before I could put my gif, lol. Anyway, I wouldn't know personally as I haven't touched the engine. But if its anything close to basic batch coding, then maybe something like...

Again, probably something completely different for your engine, but who know. Maybe it can be helpful.
Unfortunately that's not how it works for this engine. No worries, I'll figure something out. Thanks for the effort~

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
Change the criteria?

I imagine the code will have something like

if (criteria1){
show message1
}
if (criteria2){
show message2
}

or something.

if so, change it to

if (criteria1 and not criteria2){
show message1
}
if (criteria2 and not criteria1){
show message2
}

if you explicitly exclude the criteria for the other messages, you can garantee that only one shows at a time

Last edited:

TheGiantRat

Sep 8, 2021
Just played through the update and had a blast! Did kinda feel like Asha was just "there" during the villain base infiltration mission. She never really had anything to say about it, before, during, or after, and maybe I just overleveled my starter a bit but she didn't really contribute much to fights either (besides tanking a lot of hits. Thank you, Ripgnaw, ya big punchable bag of meat). Again, I'm suspecting I may have just overleveled a tad or just relied more on my starter's superstrong moves, but I was surprised how much easier this leg of the journey seemed than the first part. Still had fun, though!

Also liking our new Gardevoir a lot! I like how she kinda feels different than our other waifu mons, both in personality and playstyle. While my Lopunny felt more like a fleet of feet kickass karate brawler in the streets, flirty vixen in the sheets, the Gardevoir felt more elegant and reserved yet still eager to please and get intimate, while having a less "punch things till they die" style to her combat (I'd have her sleep foes with a Coma, power up her attack while they're out, then rock em with a Psychic). Idk if I'm really describing my thoughts coherently, but they almost feel more like JRPG companions than just battle monsters in this way, and I really like that! Sexy frontline bunny Fighter girl and cool headed tactical Wizard. Excited to see who else will join the party and what they're like!

Anyways, sorry for nerding out, just really like this game so far. Wish you all the best SINtax and am looking forward to future updates! (and the moment we get to have some fun with Asha and Allerita. That kiss was hella cute but could never hope to satiate, and dat poke ass in particular got me actin unwise mid battle)

Reactions: SINtax EroRR
3.80 star(s) 82 Votes