3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

B000

Mar 10, 2022
Wait what? I actually had to check because I only found the Super Potion but I didn't realize the rest though.

The PC was bit expected considering in the Normal Games but I never would have guessed that there would actually be an Item already in your Bag.
Leftovers is beside the pc in the players room

Dec 26, 2020
Just got to the end of the demo. I enjoyed my time with it but it was a slog up until the first gym battle. I think it needs a rebalancing because the wild pokemon being so much lower level than the gym makes grinding a slow pain. Thankfully the logging forest afterwards is much better paced in terms of both wild pokemon and trainers but the route up to and including eros town is not a good first impression of the game. I'd recommend either more trainer battles or uping the levels of the wild pokemon. Preferably the first option cause up till the logging site money was also real tight.

Hope this was helpful.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Just got to the end of the demo. I enjoyed my time with it but it was a slog up until the first gym battle. I think it needs a rebalancing because the wild pokemon being so much lower level than the gym makes grinding a slow pain. Thankfully the logging forest afterwards is much better paced in terms of both wild pokemon and trainers but the route up to and including eros town is not a good first impression of the game. I'd recommend either more trainer battles or uping the levels of the wild pokemon. Preferably the first option cause up till the logging site money was also real tight.

Hope this was helpful.
Fair, but that's why there is a breeder in Dewfall town. He helps you skip the grinding with his team of Audinos.

Readmefirst

May 28, 2020
1672122397907.png
I softlock myself cannot use the escape rope due being with someone and unable usage of the place.
if there was any solution please let me know. thanks!

if there wasn't any solutions atm reseting save is my only way.

ps: sorry for bad english.
pps: the game is fun.

Last edited:

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
View attachment 2266052
I softlock myself cannot use the escape rope due being with someone and unable usage of the place.
if there was any solution please let me know. thanks!

if there wasn't any solutions atm reseting save is my only way.

ps: sorry for bad english.
pps: the game is fun.
No solutions here, sorry. I did not expect anyone to let the Deviants chase so far.

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
As someone whose first pokemon game was Red and Blue, I can tell you it is indeed cursed.
*slowly raises hand*
No...maybe? Look the opening was funny as hell and hooked me from the start and it's hard to compare any of the original 3 or gold and silver to this!

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
Oh, I meant cursed in a joking manner.
Oh no I get what you mean. At this point I can't look at a pokemon game without questionable thought's going throw my mind and knowing the actual fucking lore they snuck into there games sure as hell ain't helping. The open world of scarlet and violet is only making it worse! I only just noticed the other day how bloody big Vaporions tail is compared to the rest of it's body!

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes