3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

MooseGoose39

Sep 10, 2022
I got to the final cultist scientist and saved, now everytime I open it before his fight it crashes

Aug 30, 2021
Oh no I get what you mean. At this point I can't look at a pokemon game without questionable thought's going throw my mind and knowing the actual fucking lore they snuck into there games sure as hell ain't helping. The open world of scarlet and violet is only making it worse! I only just noticed the other day how bloody big Vaporions tail is compared to the rest of it's body!
Between and Gold and Silver letting us hook up Dittos with everything that moves, the curse was inevitable.

knowntaught

Dec 29, 2022
Variety with trainer classes, like big tiddy goth hex or tight sportswear athlete girl, and having the ability to have a fun romp with them would be nice. Sex adventure with pokemon

Also Asha is cute

Medalonofpoke

Dec 8, 2022
Beat all the Cult members in the hideout
I've done this. And after defeating all of them and getting Kirlia, I spoke to the occultist he said he was going to leave but he didn't. Did i do something wrong? Or is there something else left to do?

Jun 19, 2020
If you're going for difficulty, can I suggest that you remove Roar from the Mightyena threatening Buneary? I walked in, got a turn one flee, and have had a level 20 buffed-to-hell Lopunny with Swords Dance carry me through every battle before the first gym while my starter was level 12, Joey included.

Also, is the first leader's Combusken holding Brightpowder? Return had no right missing, let along missing twice in a row with no accuracy debuffs.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
If you're going for difficulty, can I suggest that you remove Roar from the Mightyena threatening Buneary? I walked in, got a turn one flee, and have had a level 20 buffed-to-hell Lopunny with Swords Dance carry me through every battle before the first gym while my starter was level 12, Joey included.

Also, is the first leader's Combusken holding Brightpowder? Return had no right missing, let along missing twice in a row with no accuracy debuffs.
Yes it has Brightpowder.

AZJ1

Mar 8, 2021
I keep getting this error message after I beat the rival and try to move forward. Are old save files not compatible or is this yet to be added?

LordofWTF

Sep 9, 2021
Sorry, but RPGmaker XP games only run on Windows as far as I know. There might be some third party software that allows you to bypass that but it will not be official.
hey just to put it out there if you need a beta tester i wont mind helping plus the game really is unique and quite refreshing from the other pokemon games

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
As the guy above me pointed out, you missed the Leftovers item, the 5 free potions in your PC, the vending machine outside your room (you have 3000$ to spend) and the free super potion in Asha's room right next to yours. All attainable before the first battle.

I'm sorry m8, but your suffering was on you for not exploring. Even if RNG determines whether you get crit or not, you can't say I didn't provide the items for you to deal with the situation.
Eh, my bad then. I am used to these Pokemon games having at least one potion already in the inventory, and to be honest I kinda rushed playing and probably didnt explore at all.

Smogark

Aug 1, 2018
Eh, my bad then. I am used to these Pokemon games having at least one potion already in the inventory, and to be honest I kinda rushed playing and probably didnt explore at all.
Literally no Pokemon game has a free potion in the inventory. They've always been in the PC.

Reactions: SINtax EroRR
3.80 star(s) 82 Votes