3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
By the way:

1. When posting unofficial ports or compressed versions, include the following disclaimer: "This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk."
SINtax EroRR uploading rules, just in case you want to annoy whoever posts the game without your permission.
That applies to unnoficial ports or compressed versions, not official versions released to an exclusive audience, just FYI

Bbyxqq

Aug 8, 2022
Of course, just asking how can they be so impatient.
Most games did not get and or do not get that much attention as this on day one. That also means this got folk noticing it, thus higher chance that there are some more impantient folk among them

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
Guys are your pokemons overleveled as well?

After the first gym i was a bit underlevel but as soon as my starter (i wont say the name for spoiler reasons) got calm mind i started destroying every opponent with almost no effort and i started getting a lot of exp.

My starter already reached level 46 (i used only the lucky egg but she got like 20 levels only inside the woods).
Kinda but I just did a bit of grinding with that trainer above the first gym who has 5 of the same pokemon and you can keep repeating battles. Makes for an easy grind but I'd done pretty much everything on the demo by that point anyway.

mamon261

May 4, 2021
Because 0.199 isn't even a public version, unlike what 0.2 will be, in words of the developer himself. I know this is a pirate forum, but you could at least have the decency to wait until he releases it himself, like with any other game developer.
v0.199A is public release. You can check their Patreon.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Seriously guys? Version 0.199? COuldn't you just WAIT until SintaxError publishes version 0.2?
I appreciate the candor, friend. But while I did not upload the previous builds(aside from the first release), I did upload this one. The reason for this is because the next update (0.2 onwards) is a HUGE one, and I think people will get very impatient if I didn't upload a proper hotfix soon.

So Version 0.199a it is. There are still a few glitches here and there, but nothing gamebreaking and all core functions and events will run as intended. Anyways, thanks for the concern.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taerith
Jun 28, 2017
View attachment 2183769

Overview:
Old school Pokemon game with a perverted twist! You play as Caleb, a senior Field Researcher and Pokemon Trainer as you traverse the Sinova Region to train a new lab-created Pokemon while uncovering the conspiracy of Team Creation; a cult of deviants hell-bent on restarting the life cycle of all living things. Features a narrative-based Romance system (akin to a dating sim) for your Rival and fellow field Researcher, and a pet system that allows you to raise certain Waifumons (for naughty reasons), and many, many quests and events!

P.S. This game is meant to be TOUGH. So use items, strategize, and play smart. Grind if you need to. If you're a filthy casual, this game is not meant for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-06
Release Date: 2022-12-06
Developer: SINtax EroRR - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.199A
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Love everything about this project! I hope to see you grow and build upon it.

Would love to see the famous femboy mewtwo eg; 1670929931911.png
1670930065501.png
Anyway dreams of a greedy goblin pervert aside. Thanks for making this awesome project!

Reactions: 72 man and Taerith

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
So if I use debug option to add pokemon (Pidgey) to my "inventory", will game go nuclear or there will be no problem?

jardinier

May 12, 2020
I've seen people ask where the save file is.
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Pokémon 'H' Version 0.1A
I give you my file with box1 full (I didn't found Gardevoir):

JohnSeras

Feb 12, 2020
Alright, just got through the newest version. I really like where this is going, and learning about what's going on in the background. There's clearly some grimdark nods, but more an acknowledgement of a more mature setting than dark for dark's sake. Really liked the reference and joke on the Cruise Liner.
I did find a few collision errors, map bleed, a spelling mistake, and Seduce simply becomes Leech Seed once it's used as in saying the opponent's health was drained by leach seed. These are all mistakes that are easy to make and overlook while working. And you're working alone so mistakes are bound to pop up.
I look forward to playing more installments as they come out, thank you for the work you're doing.

Reactions: SINtax EroRR

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
What about preventing pokemon from evolving, internet says that need to press "B" button during evolution, is that thing working here?

Den321

Nov 20, 2019
I finished defeating the grunts in Nephelim Forest and the guy who blocks your path says he'll move out of your way, but all he does is turn around and not move. I can't talk to him either. Is the area after Nephelim Forest blocked until the next version, or is this a bug? Also, didn't the rival girl say that she's going back to the lab? I can't see her anywhere.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I finished defeating the grunts in Nephelim Forest and the guy who blocks your path says he'll move out of your way, but all he does is turn around and not move. I can't talk to him either. Is the area after Nephelim Forest blocked until the next version, or is this a bug? Also, didn't the rival girl say that she's going back to the lab? I can't see her anywhere.
That was a bug of version 0.192. In version 0.199 (the current one) that guy leaves and you can cross. And no, the rival said he was going to get the rangers (kind of like police force in pokemon world). In fact, she's just beyond that guy you're complaining about.

Den321

Nov 20, 2019
That was a bug of version 0.192. In version 0.199 (the current one) that guy leaves and you can cross. And no, the rival said he was going to get the rangers (kind of like police force in pokemon world). In fact, she's just beyond that guy you're complaining about.
Great, thank you! I hope I can transfer my save file?

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Alright, just got through the newest version. I really like where this is going, and learning about what's going on in the background. There's clearly some grimdark nods, but more an acknowledgement of a more mature setting than dark for dark's sake. Really liked the reference and joke on the Cruise Liner.
I did find a few collision errors, map bleed, a spelling mistake, and Seduce simply becomes Leech Seed once it's used as in saying the opponent's health was drained by leach seed. These are all mistakes that are easy to make and overlook while working. And you're working alone so mistakes are bound to pop up.
I look forward to playing more installments as they come out, thank you for the work you're doing.
Most of these have now been fixed. But a couple of them are intentional. Thanks for the report, cheers~

SIN

Reactions: JohnSeras

Rikiel013

Nov 26, 2022
What about preventing pokemon from evolving, internet says that need to press "B" button during evolution, is that thing working here?
yes

yes it's a bug, you either use debug mode or just wait for next update
nothing much past that anyway, only some scene with asha and some battles on cruise which i think will be optional even for future update

JohnSeras

Feb 12, 2020
Most of these have now been fixed. But a couple of them are intentional. Thanks for the report, cheers~

SIN
Good to know some are intentional. I'll be sure to keep that in mind as I play later versions. And I figured if I encounter what seems like an issue I should document and report quickly so it doesn't hinder your progress later.

Reactions: SINtax EroRR

Quinns Fantasy

Jun 1, 2020
I get your dilemma, but I also have to say that your personal stigma against using items is your personal issue. That aside, I'm sorry if the first fight isn't cut out to your taste, as it isn't easy to tailor the game to every demographic. I will take your complaint into consideration as I do for every other feedback. Thank you for your time in checking out the game. If you further inquiries, I suggest joining the discord server.
don't worry about this guy. he is mad cuz he lacks the skill and strategy needed the first fight was super easy if you just use what your given and makes people actually plan and use your head its not your fault he doesn't seem to think of a strategy. keep up the amazing work and ill be following this game not even for the xxx content genuinely story was amazing and i loved the difficulty curve, however the trainer at the bridge was a huge challenge but the satisfaction of conquering him was awesome, if you need another play tester or someone to give some ideas id love to be informed, i noticed your mention of a discord and id love to be apart of it!

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes