3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

leve25

Feb 8, 2019
So, is the game completed? I have got the first badge, beaten the Creationists in their first base but can't go any further as there is a cultist blocking the path on route 2 and they won't move. Is this a glitch or just unfinished content?
same i think that is the end thought

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
Slight correction, due to the popularity of certain waifumon from newer gens, I've decided to expand the pokedex and choices of mon to Gen 8. However, the mechanics of the game is still Gen 5.
What, so you're not even going to make a way to detect if my computer is upside down so that i can evolve my Inkay? Is this even Pokemon at that point?

Xd123543

Apr 22, 2022
After defeating the scientist on nephilim forest i cant get the guy infront of the path go away any help?

Darkfox1525

Apr 7, 2018
It's the return of the Weather Wars, gentlemen! These bitches can't help be get wet when we show them our Drizzle teams! Even though Sunny day was better.
Nah man, the TRUE Weather War was in Gen 4 while Acid Rain was still a thing.

(For context, Acid Rain refers to a battle glitch [which was fairly simple to pull off consistanly] where multiple weather effects would appear at the end of each turn at the same time and damage both parties for each that appeared even if doesn't do damage like Harsh Sunlight or Drizzle.)

Reactions: hyfka

dragpz

May 29, 2017
To all the people complaining about difficulty, just go to Graphics->Pictures folder, and save yourself whatever amount of time you wanted to spend on this game. All the scenes are drawn in MS paint and not animated

Also, spoiler alert Professor Oak is now trans in this game:
1670664981723.png

Last edited:

dragpz

May 29, 2017
im in debug mode but cant find a way to walk through the npc blocking the way. how am i supposed to do it?
The only way right now is to go to Menu -> Debug -> Field Options -> Then warp to the next route, you want to warp to the next route inside the building ( I forget the exact name). It will take you to a ship on the right, and Asha/the grunt on the left

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
The only way right now is to go to Menu -> Debug -> Field Options -> Then warp to the next route, you want to warp to the next route inside the building ( I forget the exact name). It will take you to a ship on the right, and Asha/the grunt on the left
Better way: Debug -> Field Options -> switches -> turn on "Dev disappears"

Reactions: dragpz

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
is there a note for the key commands? didnt manage to find all yet
also is there any document for what pokemon can be found on what routes? would be nice

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
also is there any document for what pokemon can be found on what routes? would be nice
PBS folder - encounter.txt

Also, if you edit it, it will change in game. I made some changes (seedot instead of nuzleaf, weedle instead of kakuna) to fill up my dex a bit more without changing the final result, but in theory you could put mew in the first town or something silly like that

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes